Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seth Gross

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
    Safe Sport is not to be messed with. This is from Safe Sport- The U.S. Center for SafeSport is an independent nonprofit committed to ending all forms of abuse in sport. This includes bullying, harassment, hazing, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and sexual misconduct and abuse.

Bono did a lot of good things here, BUT he is about Bono. More to come on the Safe Sport Investigation. He Had several wrestlers leave Wisconsin (I live in WI) which is not uncommon with a coaching change, however the question comes in how they were treated before they left. This includes a returning All-American. The investigation will figure that out.
    Most HS Coaches in wisconsin know about the investigation but are keeping quiet at this point.

Not citing rumors or unnamed sources, IMO Gross is going to sit and transfer. I hope I am wrong.
    Thanks

Comment

It was stated on Zimmer's chat today by Jacks#1 Fan that Gross apparently needs back surgery which has a 9 month recovery period. Which one would think improves the chances of getting a medical redshirt.

Comment

I hope he gets healed up and doesn’t do something as a early 20’s kid that would nag him for life.

What makes you think he would transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
          I hope he gets healed up and doesn’t do something as a early 20’s kid that would nag him for life.

What makes you think he would transfer?
          There are whispers and rumors (which I am not saying are true) that the injury is not real ( or at least embellished) and that Bono has planned this since he left. Medical redshirt is the only way he can transfer. So the injury would be the way out.

Gross has been a good kid so I don’t know if true. Time will tell.

Comment

There are whispers and rumors (which I am not saying are true) that the injury is not real ( or at least embellished) and that Bono has planned this since he left. Medical redshirt is the only way he can transfer. So the injury would be the way out.

Well that’s quite the story. Serious commitment to the long con, if true. I think Occam’s Razor applies to this one and that his back is actually hurt instead of some cloak and dagger conspiracy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/godswrestler133/...681273346?s=21

Says he is having surgery next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                Serious commitment to the long con
                No joke! Committed enough to go under knife! Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Boy do I miss half pint, the former Wrestling coach who left for Wisconsin. I have forgotten his name. Current coach Hahn is no doubt very qualified but so far hasn’t shown compassion that Half pint did. If all the opinions are correct, we got a serious morale problem. Why certain athletes gave up before the buzzer, I have no idea why. To the average fan, it does not look good. AD Sells no doubt is monitoring the situation.
                  You’re wrong here. Everyone close to the program says Hahn is going to get this going and Bono left him with a depleted team. Hahn is building a program and not trying to win right now.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Seth is done for this year:

https://twitter.com/FloWrestling/status/1086

From Seth: https://twitter.com/GodsWrestler133/...57508681273346

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      You’re wrong here. Everyone close to the program says Hahn is going to get this going and Bono left him with a depleted team. Hahn is building a program and not trying to win right now.
                      Yes very wrong, this casual wrestling fan learned a whole bunch yesterday. You are a little late in chiming in here. Where were you yesterday?

Comment

There oare whispers and rumors (which I am not saying are true) that the injury is not real ( or at least embellished) and that Bono has planned this since he left. Medical redshirt is the only way he can transfer. So the injury would be the way out.

Not going to touch this one.

Comment

https://www.kdlt.com/2019/01/17/sdsu...-have-surgery/

Scheduling a surgery seems to fit right into your conspiracy theory. Seems totally plausible. People who want to follow a coach to another institution schedule back surgeries nearly every week, I hear.

Do you now begin to comprehend why I vehemently discourage unsourced rumors?

And for the future information of you and all other posters, spreading rumors is still spreading rumors even if you try to shade it with 'I don't know if it's true or not but . . .".

I'm trying really, really hard to be tolerant, people. I really don't want to start handing out timeouts and bans to people on the subject of rumormongering athlete departures. I really don't.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ts/2580323002/

Comment

Too bad this was not published earlier this week. It would have saved me some embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                https://www.kdlt.com/2019/01/17/sdsu...-have-surgery/

Scheduling a surgery seems to fit right into your conspiracy theory. Seems totally plausible. People who want to follow a coach to another institution schedule back surgeries nearly every week, I hear.

Do you now begin to comprehend why I vehemently discourage unsourced rumors?

And for the future information of you and all other posters, spreading rumors is still spreading rumors even if you try to shade it with 'I don't know if it's true or not but . . .".

I'm trying really, really hard to be tolerant, people. I really don't want to start handing out timeouts and bans to people on the subject of rumormongering athlete departures. I really don't.
                                I wasn’t spreading a conspiracy theory. People wanted to know what was being said, that is what was being said.

Comment

Working...
                                X