Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Seth Gross

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I have to agree. We don’t own Bono nor Gross.
    Nobody has said we did. But a coach has to follow NCAA rules and that is what the discussion is about. Best of luck to Seth.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Nobody has said we did. But a coach has to follow NCAA rules and that is what the discussion is about. Best of luck to Seth.
      Yes the rules are important. What rules did he break? I dont know of any but then I dont follow wrestling that much. I think its time to move on. Gross fiancé is wrestling with the women's wrestling club at Wisconsin so someone said on this board. It only makes sense that Gross would want to close her and finish his career under Bono. That complaint that 64rabbbit brought up was dealing with treatment of a particular wrestler, and the complaint came from an outside organization. Frankly there are too many outside groups other than the NCAA who are trying to control or influence college wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Yes the rules are important. What rules did he break? I dont know of any but then I dont follow wrestling that much. I think its time to move on. Gross fiancé is wrestling with the women's wrestling club at Wisconsin so someone said on this board. It only makes sense that Gross would want to close her and finish his career under Bono. That complaint that 64rabbbit brought up was dealing with treatment of a particular wrestler, and the complaint came from an outside organization. Frankly there are too many outside groups other than the NCAA who are trying to control or influence college wrestling.
        It's no coincidence she moved there. Bono and Reader have been subtlety recruiting him on Twitter
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Can I get some info too on a PM level if we’re not going to publicly post?

Also, I’m sure this sounds bad, but I find the whole uber religious side of Seth really annoying. If you’re very proud of your faith then fine, be excited. But don’t say how everything is God’s will because it’s what you want to do. That sort of thing is one of the biggest reasons of how Christians undermine themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post

Also, I’m sure this sounds bad, but I find the whole uber religious side of Seth really annoying. If you’re very proud of your faith then fine, be excited. But don’t say how everything is God’s will because it’s what you want to do. That sort of thing is one of the biggest reasons of how Christians undermine themselves.
            I agree, but keep in mind that Christians are not alone in undermining themselves in the manner described, just to be fair to them, a perceived weakness is not solely owned by any particular group, usually. Christians get unfairly singled out for things that many groups have in common, mostly the negative ones, it paints an unfair picture of them as a whole consequently.But yeah, I see your point and agree , hesitantly.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              It's no coincidence she moved there. Bono and Reader have been subtlety recruiting him on Twitter
              Thank You, maybe there is evidence to file a complaint. IDK
              Last edited by Nidaros; 05-26-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post

Same here. PM me the details since I am out of the loop.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Same here. PM me the details since I am out of the loop.
                  The details are pretty much published in this thread. There isn’t much more other than the Bono unofficial recruiting left to talk about.

Comment

Eventually Bozo's antics will catch up with him.

Comment

Today, imo, bono showed how much he truly cared about his time at SDSU. I knew we were a stepping stone for him for a bigger jump but definitely thought he would leave us in a better position. He leveraged everything for his final year and it paid off big time! But then to leave and take everything with you is down right disrespectful to SDSU. He left Hahn the crumbs which Hahn has scooped up and absolutely ran with! Thank god bono left for Wisconsin as we truly have a coach now who is more interested in building a culture than using us as just a stepping stone. With the team that Hahn is bringing together I truly feel like we will be perennial top 25 team instead of being the ebb and flow team that bono creates.

NOTE: does anybody know how to change a username? If so please pm me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gross twitter account: officially transferring to Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                          Gross twitter account: officially transferring to Wisconsin.
                          Gross.

Comment

It is what it is and I'm confident Hahn will get us back to Top 10 Status, but boy or boy would I be heated if I were Justin Sell & Co. He stuck his neck out for Seth and signed off on him coming to SDSU. If Seth had "Surgery" SDSU probably paid for it with their insurance plan for athletes. Then Justin and company probably filed the paperwork for a Medical Hardship Waiver only to see Seth leave and help Bono execute his master plan. Honestly I think no one would be bothered if it wasn't for all the hoops Justin jumped through to give him a second chance after his legal issues in Iowa. If there was proven tampering I hope it bites Bono in the a**

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              Gross.
                              Isn’t that the truth.
                              Last edited by Nidaros; 05-28-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

As a U of M alum and lifelong Gopher fan, I have disliked (hated) the Badgers for a long time. This validates that my instincts have been correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X