Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Seth Gross

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    My favorite wrestler is whoever is Gross's opponent. Yes, he won a Nattie in a Jacks uniform, but his antics last year were bs in my opinion.
    Couldn't agree more. Also #ThankYouNext Coach Bono for all your meddling in that. The Athletic Dept should have went after you and I'm sure they would have won all claims. #ByeFelica Feel almost the same way about TJ.

Comment

I agree
      My favorite wrestler is whoever is Gross's opponent. Yes, he won a Nattie in a Jacks uniform, but his antics last year were bs in my opinion.

Comment

his antics? I don't follow closely but wasn't he hurt or had surgery?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Couldn't agree more. Also #ThankYouNext Coach Bono for all your meddling in that. The Athletic Dept should have went after you and I'm sure they would have won all claims. #ByeFelica Feel almost the same way about TJ.
          Gone after him for what and what claims and I don't get your hashtags. I feel like I am missing something.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

My favorite wrestler in that match up will always be Gross! We gave the kid a chance and he turned his life around and always represented SDSU the best. The coach left and the kid made a decision that he thought was in his best interest. I hold no ill will for him or Bono as they both improved that program by a bunch! Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Gone after him for what and what claims and I don't get your hashtags. I feel like I am missing something.
              This has been hashed out in this thread (not the full details). Time to move on.
              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 12-03-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                My favorite wrestler in that match up will always be Gross! We gave the kid a chance and he turned his life around and always represented SDSU the best. The coach left and the kid made a decision that he thought was in his best interest. I hold no ill will for him or Bono as they both improved that program by a bunch! Carry on.
                This is kinda where I'm at with Gross. Gross was a model student athlete at least from the public's point of view while he was at SDSU. He will always be our first ever DI national champion. He helped bring this program to heights I don't think most though possible.

Bono though is kind of a different story. I believe there was some shady things going on with this whole Gross thing. As a coach Bono should hold himself to a higher standard, but given some of the things that have come out about him after he left I'm not completely surprised he would "bend" the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  This has been hashed out in another thread (not the full details). Time to move on.
                  Maybe someone could PM me (the full details) since its apparently something our fans haven't gotten over. Just like to be in the loop. All I thought was people were upset he left and talked Gross into transferring too. I assume there is more to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Maybe someone could PM me (the full details) since its apparently something our fans haven't gotten over. Just like to be in the loop. All I thought was people were upset he left and talked Gross into transferring too. I assume there is more to the store.
                    Read this thread. You'll be in the loop then.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Read this thread. You'll be in the loop then.
                      Alright I will reread it. Maybe I missed some previously. Thanks.

Comment

The best thing to ever happen to SDSU wrestling was the exchange of Bono for Hahn. Two completely different people with totally different standards. We are in a much better place now than ever before. Just follow the development of current athletes (on and off the mat) and the recruits we have. This program is building something special.

Comment

Agreed!!! #getjacked

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
                            The best thing to ever happen to SDSU wrestling was the exchange of Bono for Hahn. Two completely different people with totally different standards. We are in a much better place now than ever before. Just follow the development of current athletes (on and off the mat) and the recruits we have. This program is building something special.
                            This × 1000

Comment

Word. For sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to mention the retention of athletes. Remember when they would lose 20% of the team every year and still somehow manage to recruit new wrestlers? I was always baffled by that.

Comment

Working...
                                X