Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Gross

Default Seth Gross

Any idea on his health status? What is his actual injury? Any expected time for return?

Default Re: Seth Gross

Quote Originally Posted by Danger41 View Post
    Any idea on his health status? What is his actual injury? Any expected time for return?
    Zimmer tweeted something during the meet last night about considering a medical redshirt. Not sure if he was just speculating or if he has heard something. It is getting close to the point of the season where it would be tough to get in really good wrestling shape by March if he misses much more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger41 View Post
    He is most likely going to sit out the year. Would be tough to come back this late and 133 is one of the most stacked weight classes this year too
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Coach Hahn discusses Gross during first question from Zim.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwswsFrO43E

Does he have a red shirt year available? I didn't think your senior year would count for medical redshirt. I have no idea though. Somebody check with Terry.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Does he have a red shirt year available? I didn't think your senior year would count for medical redshirt. I have no idea though. Somebody check with Terry.
    He already redshirted at Iowa. That was the year he got in trouble down there.

Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I have no idea what Seth would want but the possibility of getting to see him put in a full season alongside an improved 2020 Jacks team sounds like a nice option. Throw Sloan into the mix and the buzz for wrestling will pick up big next year.

#18 Pitt comes into Frost this afternoon. There were some really entertaining moments during the UNI match and should be again today. I loved seeing Pohlmeyer working the crowd after his big win - a reminder of lots of moments last year.

I assume it will be streamed on Flowrestling for those of us stuck at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast View Post
    I have no idea what Seth would want but the possibility of getting to see him put in a full season alongside an improved 2020 Jacks team sounds like a nice option. Throw Sloan into the mix and the buzz for wrestling will pick up big next year.

#18 Pitt comes into Frost this afternoon. There were some really entertaining moments during the UNI match and should be again today. I loved seeing Pohlmeyer working the crowd after his big win - a reminder of lots of moments last year.

I assume it will be streamed on Flowrestling for those of us stuck at home.
    Wrestlers shutout by Pitt. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Wrestlers shutout by Pitt. Ouch.
    Less then stellar effort as a team IMO; more then one of our "top guys" flat gave up before the end of their matches -Not a good look if you ask me.