Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes @ SCSC in Showdown Series

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    And we can’t even get our football announcer to announce a Jackrabbit first down or have a saying to pump up the crowd on 3rd down. Kind of a tangent, but....
    I feel you but let's take the high road.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

up next, Denver at their place, don't even get a breather, ...nice schedule

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        The game is in Brookings. Don't play in Denver until late in The month.

Comment

Arent we in Frost next week?

Comment

Didn't read this thread, but I have some thoughts:

- USD PA guy is ****ing terrible. Just horrendous. No anti-USD bias about this - he's loud, and it just comes out of nowhere. No bueno.

- Really cool arena. Great site lines, easy to walk around. Concessions were not prepared for this many people, and it was a little hot, but other than that it was a great place to watch basketball.

- Any possession down the stretch that didn't run through Macy (there were sooooo many that didn't) is a wasted possession. Just drove me insane that we kept trying to force it inside instead of just getting her the ball and letting her cook fools.

- We should have lost in regulation. They should have lost in the 1st OT. We were out of gas by the 2nd OT.

Overall, a really good game.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Yes. They are out here end of the month. Men are here on Super Bowl Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                oops....well that's a lot better, glad I was wrong and you caught it

Comment

oops....well that's a lot better, glad I was wrong and you caught it
                  Dont worry if you are wrong on here some one will catch it and point it out.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Dont worry if you are wrong on here some one will catch it and point it out.
                    I make a lot of mistakes, so they should be kept busy.....

Comment

• Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes @ SCSC in Showdown Series

https://www.youtube.com/user/sdsuathletics
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

my question is, i didnt listen to the game, how the heck do five rabbits foul out? i know they play hard and close but.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          my question is, i didnt listen to the game, how the heck do five rabbits foul out? i know they play hard and close but.
                          Some of it came from fouling at the end of regulation to try to get back into the game.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Some of it came from fouling at the end of regulation to try to get back into the game.
                            And going 2 overtimes. I think 1 person fouled out each overtime.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              And going 2 overtimes. I think 1 person fouled out each overtime.
                              That's all true but at one time I remember hearing, in the 4 th quarter I believe, that we had 12 fouls, usd had 6. Fouls weren't proportionate before end of regulation and OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                                That's all true but at one time I remember hearing, in the 4 th quarter I believe, that we had 12 fouls, usd had 6. Fouls weren't proportionate before end of regulation and OT.
                                Which I dont understand since usd reaches in a lot. Yet this year they dont get called for it much.

Comment

Working...
                                X