GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

It is time for the Jackrabbit men to have a game of excellence. There will not be a cakewalk to the regular season title. A road win will be huuuuge. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

Not sure how they can have an answer to Daum other than foul him out. Hopefully our young guys play like they did against Nevada and shoot the lights out of Red Square. There are no easy games within conference.

Comment

Burch-Mannning sidelined with his foot in a boot. Guessing he would have drawn the defensive assignment on Daum.

Comment

And we’re playing zone.....lol

Comment

How about planting Daum in the low post and get their limited size in foul trouble ?

Comment

Watching on Midco...a significant portion of the crowd present for the first game is gone.

The "pace" of the game....well, there's not much pace (11:03 remaining first half). USD can't get much going and our guys seem to be relaxed.

Comment

Lot of open seats for a sellout! LOL!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

So you can extend your arms and just shove somebody in the chest in the open floor and its just a common foul ?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  Lot of open seats for a sellout! LOL!

SUPERBUNNY
                  I was about to comment on that. Sellout???? My a**

Comment

The zone seems to be working today. There are three guys there to rebound all the USD bricks thrown up.

Comment

Jacks should be up by 20. Has to be the first time in Daum's career where he has gone an entire half without a shot attempt. This may be a good game to play Daum and Dentlinger together.

Comment

I saw USD struggle big against a zone in one OOC game. Same deal - on an average night they’re not going to hit a lot of long shots. Their coach even said something like “eventually teams are just going to let us shoot open jumpers” after an ugly shooting game a couple weeks ago. The zone forced their hand in that first half. Good call.

Comment

💤💤💤💤💤

Hopefully the second half is as uneventful as the first half.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            I saw USD struggle big against a zone in one OOC game. Same deal - on an average night they’re not going to hit a lot of long shots. Their coach even said something like “eventually teams are just going to let us shoot open jumpers” after an ugly shooting game a couple weeks ago. The zone forced their hand in that first half. Good call.
                            I agree. They are shooting low 30’s percent from deep as a team.

I doubt the zone will be a permanent change.

Comment

TJ’s player rotations are odd. Dillon starts two consecutive games and has yet to see the floor today. With Daum out about 1/2 of the first half I’d think there would be some minutes there for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X