• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT - 2019 FCS Championship EWU vs NDSU

ESPN2 English, ESPN3 Spanish

Comment

Wow. EWU stalls out inside the 5, line up for FG and fake it for a TD. Reviewing it....elbow was close to down, but no angle shows ball wasn't in....call stands. 17-10 27 secs left in half.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

That fake field goal for a touchdown for EWU was pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurulz08 View Post
          That fake field goal for a touchdown for EWU was pretty nice.
          EWU needed a TD there in a baaaad way. FG was not going to cut it.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

And wow, Stick throws a pick to start the 2nd half. EWU with some huge momentum.

Oh apparently EWU threw pick to start the half? I missed that I guess., then Stick threw his pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              And wow, Stick throws a pick to start the 2nd half. EWU with some huge momentum.

Oh apparently EWU threw pick to start the half? I missed that I guess., then Stick threw his pick.
              And then EWU fumbles it right back. 3 EWU turnovers so far. You can't do that when you're playing NDSU.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

and now EWU QB fumbles and NDSU falls on it.

Comment

Bison come out of a pick smelling like roses... forcing an EWU turnover and promptly scoring a TD. 24-10.

Comment

Jeepers....and EWU answers with a 75 yd td run.

I can't keep up....

Comment

Oh lawd, I leave for 3 seconds to eat a corndog and NDSU answered with their own 80 yard play?>

31-17 NDSU.

Comment

And now EWU defense can't get off the field. 16 play drive in the 4th quarter with 5 3rd down conversions brings back some harsh memories.

Comment

Klieman kind of wimped out on 4th and one inside the 5 yard line. Shanked the FG and EWU goes 80 yards to get within one score.

Comment

I tuned out for the 4th quarter, but NDSU wins it 38-24.

Comment

Thanks for the updates. I will be in the 🚽 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This game does generate some thoughts for the future of NDSU. Other FCS fans, particularly from the South, are hopeful of a NDSU move to FBS, but it would require major renovations to the Fargo Dome, a city owned facility. I don’t have a clue how this will go over with the electorate of Fargo. Not every voter is a Bison fan. Nor is every Bison fan a voter in Fargo. So IDK. Does the discussion get more serious after seven NC’s in eight years? This more than any FCS member past or present. Do they continue winning NC? I think so and we continue to keep following the rear end of a buffalo which we had done since 1964. Someone truthfully said on Facebook that NDSU success makes everyone better. Even SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X