GDT - 2019 FCS Championship EWU vs NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT - 2019 FCS Championship EWU vs NDSU

Wanted to wish everyone a happy "Wish we were in Frisco" day today.

Also figured I'd start a GDT if anyone wanted to discuss the game.

I'm gonna say Bison by 24.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: GDT - 2019 FCS Championship EWU vs NDSU

ESPN''s intro had a graphic of the semi-final game and the voice-over noted that in order to get to Frisco, the Bison had to go through their "arch-rival" the SDSU Jackrabbits. I'm tired of hearing stuff like that.* But, that having been noted, I'm for the Bison today. I think Coach Klieman deserves going out on top. That's a great football team.

*I'll start next season hoping to hear SDSU went through their arch-rival NDSU to get to Frisco.

Comment

Well drats, I guess I can't watch. I had the game pulled up, but was getting spanish commentary, so I tried to reload, and now it's making me log into a tv provider, which i don't have.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Oop, now I got it back up again in Spanish. Bison drive stalls and they kick of FG. Bison 3-0. halfway through 1st.

Comment

EWU getting some big plays but getting flagged on the play (probably why they end up big plays.)

Not impressed with EWU quarterback throwing. He can scramble pretty well, but he's had several throws bounce a few yards in front of receiver.

Comment

EWU punts an ty brooks runs for about 50 to the EWU 18.

Comment

Stick scores on a keeper from 10 out. 10-0 bison, 2 to go in the first.

EWU is dangerously close to getting NDSU'd, they better score this drive.

Comment

EWU does get 3 points. 10-3.

Comment

NDSU answers with a 80 yard drive ending with a TD, stick keeper again from the 5. 17-3. 8 to go in the 2nd.

Comment

EWU punts again. I think if NDSU scores here (they will) I'll probably go do something else.

Well, they didn't score. I'll take credit for that one.

Comment

Does epsn3 only have the Spanish broadcast or am I missing something.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

NDSU picked off EWU on the 2nd place of the drive and take over on their own 14. about 4 to go in the half.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Does epsn3 only have the Spanish broadcast or am I missing something.
                          I guess so....I'm listening anyway....figured maybe I'd pick up some spanish skills. I'm not.

Comment

NDSU can't take advantage of pick and go 3 and out. EWU ball 3 to go.

Comment

EWU puts together a drive to get inside the bison 5. 37 secs left in the half. TO EWU.

Comment

Working...
                              X