GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs PFW Mastodons @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs PFW Mastodons @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

This is the 33rd meeting between the WBB teams. Currently the Jackrabbits hold 31-1 edge in the series. Some who remember Chris Paul remember when the Mastodons were nearly competitive and the character of Paul made the game more enjoyable. Nielson has started her 3rd year with very small steps forward as they lost to the Bison last week. This game will likely not be a good appetizer for the men's game. We should get to see more of the freshmen today as the game tips at 5 pm. Go Jacks!!

Check the Mastodon site for a video feed.
    Last edited by OldHare; 01-03-2019, 03:42 PM.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs PFW Mastodons @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This is the 33rd meeting between the WBB teams. Currently the Jackrabbits hold 31-1 edge in the series. Some who remember Chris Paul remember when the Mastodons were nearly competitive and the character of Paul made the game more enjoyable. Nielson has started her 3rd year with very small steps forward as they lost to the Bison last week. This game will likely not be a good appetizer for the men's game. We should get to see more of the freshmen today as the game tips at 5 pm. Go Jacks!!

Check the Mastodon site for a video feed.
    5 Eastern time.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      5 Eastern time.
      I better get my rear in gear!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If you like sharp, well played, high level basketball the first half of this one was not for you. The Jacks are pulling away, but that shouldn’t take much. It would sure help my fading optimism for Sunday if they’d have a crisp second half.

Comment

Fort wayne made it an ugly game, Jacks helped out too.I don't think the effort was high, but it didn't need to be, PFW seems to self destruct a lot. Take the "W" and prepare for a much harder contest against USD.

Comment

A 30 point win on the road where they played deep into the bench. Really can't complain although I only got to listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
              A 30 point win on the road where they played deep into the bench. Really can't complain although I only got to listen to it.
              Bench had 35 points on 12-22 shooting and 5-12 ft. Stapleton had a nice line 2-4 fg, 4-4 ft, 1 board, and 4 steals in 11 minutes. Casio-Jensen also was sharp with 4-4 fg and 5 assists. Burkhard also shot 4-4 fg, 2 rebounds, a block, and an assist. Thuenick also had 2-3 shooting and 2 assists. 38 points for the team in the paint shooting 57% from the field.

Comment

Working...
              X