No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Want me to point out all the game we gave up 80 or 90+ I can if you want me too.
    Want me to point out the games we gave up 72 or less? I can do that too.

We’re not world beaters on defense by any means (and we play a fast pace which skews the stats) but cherry picking the bad games isn’t fair. This game by PFW was like our game against Savannah State.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Who ya got? Alabama or Clemson?...
      I lean Clemson just 'cuz.

Comment

Guessing that practice the next two days could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
          Where will the toughness come from?

Go Rabbits!
          Apparently tevin king is all we need. Until the players and coaches address the elephant in the room. Pardon the pun, we are going to have a long conference season.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Want me to point out the games we gave up 72 or less? I can do that too.

We’re not world beaters on defense by any means (and we play a fast pace which skews the stats) but cherry picking the bad games isn’t fair. This game by PFW was like our game against Savannah State.
            Did you just compare us to Savannah state? Ouch.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I wonder how much this team was looking ahead to Sunday. Hope they come out with more effort if we want the win Sunday.

Comment

Listened to Otz's post game and not a word about defense. All about how we didn't play well and get it into the paint and attack the bucket.

I'm too old school to wrap my head around that thinking.

He's a good coach. Have to believe they will turn it around. Don't have a good feeling about Sunday.

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Did you just compare us to Savannah state? Ouch.
                  Swing and a miss.

Comment

I wonder how much this team was looking ahead to Sunday. Hope they come out with more effort if we want the win Sunday.
                    Would be hard to imagine why they would be thinking about Sunday when the team they are playing is leading the conference. No defense, toughness or hustle tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                      Listened to Otz's post game and not a word about defense. All about how we didn't play well and get it into the paint and attack the bucket.

I'm too old school to wrap my head around that thinking.

He's a good coach. Have to believe they will turn it around. Don't have a good feeling about Sunday.

SUPERBUNNY
                      I listened too and thought I heard him say that this is what happens when you don't play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        I listened too and thought I heard him say that this is what happens when you don't play defense.
                        Glad to know that I missed it. Still surprised we didn’t here, defense, defense, defense, and more defense.

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Yeah I think we were all way to confident in what this team was returning. Reed gone and ian who people railed on but was effective. Then key leaves the team. Imagine if flatten didn't get a 6th year. We would finish bottom of the conference. Maybe it's just me but I miss the defense nagys teams would play.

Defense has never been the priority for otz and we don’t recruit for defense.

Is me or does anyone think next year we are going to be a .500 type team?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post

Can we freak out about this season first?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post

It seem too early to give an informed guess on the record for next year. I remember years when the MBB started with losing records due to road games and finished on top. Those were the days Nagy was not an informed or intelligent coach. Much too early for a prediction even though they could win the SLT with a .500 record!
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bad night. But the Jacks have got to move on and beat USD on Sunday. FW shot really well. I don't think we'll run into that every game.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X