No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

I was scolded for saying that a loss to EWU would be bad and I had no idea. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo, to make myself and others feel better would those of you that told me how it won't matter, tell me how this piss-pounding won't matter? TIA

Comment

I think we find out tonight how soft or how tough this team is.

So far, not so good.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This team doesn't have the grit other sdsu teams have had. Like. Grif or Reed. Trying to outscore teams is t going to do it every night. Our defense just doesn't have any toughness and hustle to it. Guess the Montana loss was already forgotten about.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          Jinx anyone?
          Eh, whatever. I was confident. Didn't think we would shoot 30% from 3 compared to their 45%.

Comment

The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              I’m only listening on the radio but are their looks wide open?
              I'm only listening on the radio as well. Which is probably a good thing or I might have a broken remote control by now!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                I was scolded for saying that a loss to EWU would be bad and I had no idea. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo, to make myself and others feel better would those of you that told me how it won't matter, tell me how this piss-pounding won't matter? TIA
                Do I really need to explain to you the only games that matter are three games in March?

We’ll be just fine. Go ahead and give up on this team. I’ll keep the faith.

Comment

Do I really need to explain to you the only games that matter are three games in March?
                  Your right, seeding doesn't matter one flocking bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?
                    Yeah I think we were all way to confident in what this team was returning. Reed gone and ian who people railed on but was effective. Then key leaves the team. Imagine if flatten didn't get a 6th year. We would finish bottom of the conference. Maybe it's just me but I miss the defense nagys teams would play.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      This team doesn't have the grit other sdsu teams have had. Like. Grif or Reed. Trying to outscore teams is t going to do it every night. Our defense just doesn't have any toughness and hustle to it. Guess the Montana loss was already forgotten about.
                      Tevin King? Really?

And the message board overreactions to a loss begin (13:00 before the game is even over).

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                        Your right, seeding doesn't matter one flocking bit.
                        You’re as bad as one particular poster during football season. Always negative.

Comment

We’ll be just fine. Go ahead and give up on this team. I’ll keep the faith.
                          Your're right if your only goal is to make the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Tevin King? Really?

And the message board overreactions to a loss begin (13:00 before the game is even over).
                            No kidding. Some people are absolutely clueless about college b-ball.

Comment

Tevin King? Really?

If he can stay out of foul trouble but he can't do it himself. I dont think this is an over reaction our defense isn't good. That's not a surprise. This team is suppose to outscore teams but we just aren't.

Comment

Tevin King? Really?

This is either "one of those games" or "oh-oh!"

We'll find out which on Saturday in Vermillion.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X