No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
    If anyone is wondering how hard it is to win on the road in conference play you should checkout espnu and watch Nevada struggle right now with a 7-6 New Mexico team. They are down 59-43 with 9:09 left
    It is now 74-48 4:50 left

Comment

• Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
      It is now 74-48 4:50 left
      Those games are in actual environments where its difficult to be the opposing team. That environment in Ft. Wayne was an empty cavernous arena.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Those games are in actual environments where its difficult to be the opposing team. That environment in Ft. Wayne was an empty cavernous arena.
        Some would say that is just as tough to play in.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          You mean like the 17 point loss to Iowa State today?
          I don't think that qualified as much of an upset - if I remember correctly, the announcers said Iowa State was favored by a small amount going in.

Comment

Iowa state is also pretty good. Kansas didn't have the energy Iowa state had.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              I don't think that qualified as much of an upset - if I remember correctly, the announcers said Iowa State was favored by a small amount going in.
              Didnt know they were favored. Just saw a 17 point loss by the #5 team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                Didnt know they were favored. Just saw a 17 point loss by the #5 team in the country.
                Kansas having one of their best players not available likely factored into that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I'm glad someone else brought up Nevada - losing to 17 to an average New Mexico team.

We will be fine. If we string a few of these type of games together (like today), then there will be cause for concern. Even if that happens though, I have alot of confidence this team is gonna be a lot better come March.

Comment

Working...
                  X