No announcement yet.

GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Your're right if your only goal is to make the field.
    You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.

Comment

Meanwhile, I double checked and EWU was a victory 74-64. There must be some extra confusion flying about.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        This is either "one of those games" or "oh-oh!"

We'll find out which on Saturday in Vermillion.
        Sunday in Vermillion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Sunday in Vermillion.
            You are correct, sir!
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Meanwhile, I double checked and EWU was a victory 74-64. There must be some extra confusion flying about.
              Confusion prolly isn’t the correct word choice.

Comment

It seems like a good time to turn off the radio.

UND/ORU is a
                close game with free video.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.
                  We keep losing road games like this and we'll be lucky to win the SLT.

I think we're done worrying about NCAA seed lines for a while.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

*yawn* wake me up when we barely win the summit and get curb stumped by Kentucky, games like this make me wish I didn't get so invested in SDSU sports
                    The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Give up 92 points in 32 minutes.

That's not good defense, no matter how hot the other team is shooting.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                        The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?
                        Montana at home....not EWU. My bad
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          We keep losing road games like this and we'll be lucky to win the SLT.

I think we're done worrying about NCAA seed lines for a while.
                          We’ll be ok. People need to understand that the men just don’t have much room to go one way or the other on the seed line. A loss that hurt is the Montana loss. That’s a team we are likely to be directly compared to if we win the SLT.

Unless we more or less go undefeated we’ll never be higher than an 11 and we won’t be a 15 or 16 unless we have double digit losses.

Comment

The defense is atrocious.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                              *yawn* wake me up when we barely win the summit and get curb stumped by Kentucky, games like this make me wish I didn't get so invested in SDSU sports
                              Some nights it just isn't your night and this is one of them.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                                It's college BB on the road - it happens. KU wins the Big 12 every year but even they have at least 1 dumbfounded road loss during conference play each year.

Comment

Working...
                                X