Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Projected 2019 2 Deeps -

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Check out the throw from Gibbs at 1:07...

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status...80897346076672
    Watching that whole video... man, Gibbs looks like a full grown MAN out there. You'd never guess he was the Redshirt Freshman... if you had to guess. Big, Strong, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      Watching that whole video... man, Gibbs looks like a full grown MAN out there. You'd never guess he was the Redshirt Freshman... if you had to guess. Big, Strong, dude.
      No doubt, that's an NFL sized body there for a QB!

Comment

Check out the throw from Gibbs at 1:07...

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status...80897346076672
        Who was in the pink Jersey.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Who was in the pink Jersey.
          I almost wonder if that wasn't Walding...threw a great ball though. Gibbs looks like a beast.

Comment

Doesn't matter, at the QB position, it's how well you sliiiiiiide, avoiding contact, right?....

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Doesn't matter, at the QB position, it's how well you sliiiiiiide, avoiding contact, right?....
              After I read this I thought to myself "must be an NDSU fan" - unfortunately I was wrong.

Comment

I wouldnt count out Kanin Nelson.

Comment

According to Zim’s new article. Leaders of the QB race are Walding and Gibbs. Walding got the first reps of the scrimmage this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    I wouldnt count out Kanin Nelson.
                    I’d say at this point...
                    Gibbs 50% chance of starting
                    Walding 40%
                    Nelson 5%
                    Connors 4%
                    All other QBs combined 1%

Nelson is NEVER, and I mean NEVER, brought up unless someone asks about him. It’s been that way for the last three years. It just has never all come together for him. Nice guy and a good QB to have in the room but won’t start next fall.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      I’d say at this point...
                      Gibbs 50% chance of starting
                      Walding 40%
                      Nelson 5%
                      Connors 4%
                      All other QBs combined 1%

Nelson is NEVER, and I mean NEVER, brought up unless someone asks about him. It’s been that way for the last three years. It just has never all come together for him. Nice guy and a good QB to have in the room but won’t start next fall.
                      Let's be honest, it's not like Nelson tore it up in high school and was highly recruited. He's a local kid that we took a flyer on and he ended up being the 2nd best option last year. We lost our starting QB, but now there are 2 guys ahead of him because if Walding was here or Gibbs wasn't redshirting last year, either one of them would have been ahead of Nelson then too. Like you said, great guy to have on the team, but not a top FCS football starting QB.

Comment

Let's be honest, it's not like Nelson tore it up in high school and was highly recruited. He's a local kid that we took a flyer on and he ended up being the 2nd best option last year. We lost our starting QB, but now there are 2 guys ahead of him because if Walding was here or Gibbs wasn't redshirting last year, either one of them would have been ahead of Nelson then too. Like you said, great guy to have on the team, but not a top FCS football starting QB.
                        I for most part agree. Stig and crew seem to have had the most interest in Kannin. He is a very good student and accelerated his high school graduation and enrolled at SDSU in January before his class did. He should be tearing it up. That’s not happening.

Comment

I found it interesting that they said (either in Zim's article, or somewhere, I forget where... maybe it was tweets) that Walding was running the ball pretty well too.

I guess in my brain I had him mentally had him down as a pocket passer type... Arizona State WAS a Air Raid school, before Herm took over. Not sure what their offense is now.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. Glad to hear the good reports on both Walding and Gibbs.

Comment

I found it interesting that they said (either in Zim's article, or somewhere, I forget where... maybe it was tweets) that Walding was running the ball pretty well too.

I guess in my brain I had him mentally had him down as a pocket passer type... Arizona State WAS a Air Raid school, before Herm took over. Not sure what their offense is now.

It will be interesting to see how this shakes out. Glad to hear the good reports on both Walding and Gibbs.
                            I've been told he (Walding) is more of a dual-threat than Taryn.

Comment

Jaden Snyder isn't listed on 2019 roster. Bulldog what's up?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                I've been told he (Walding) is more of a dual-threat than Taryn.
                                Are you saying he runs more than Taryn did? Because Taryn was a pretty solid dual-threat QB, just curious how Walding is "more of a dual-threat".

Comment

Working...
                                X