Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Only 11 travelled. Bultsma and another one of the Freshmen didn’t play.
    I know it’s not really AJs style, but looking like he could have redshirted all the Freshman other than Paiton. Outside of maybe Syd Stapleton, the rest just don’t look college ready. Seems silly to waste a year for a player to get a max of 2 minutes of garbage time play.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      I'm not completely on the Payton bandwagon yet. But she has the big body and uses VERY well to get the rebounds and/or putbacks. To gt to the next level she will need to learn how to create. JMO
      At this point with the layups I have seen missed, I am happy to see that we have a freshman who can put those bunnies in the hole. I would not argue that we could see her throwing a few 12' shots as well. Three point shots are not that sexy for a player like Paiton. She will do just fine. I will take a 62% shooter any day.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        At this point with the layups I have seen missed, I am happy to see that we have a freshman who can put those bunnies in the hole. I would not argue that we could see her throwing a few 12' shots as well. Three point shots are not that sexy for a player like Paiton. She will do just fine. I will take a 62% shooter any day.
        Well, to be fair she did miss an easy left handed layup in the first half of this game...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          "Only played 9."

Now that seems to me to be quite a quibble.
          A quibble it is, just so long as it doesn't develop into a quagmire!

Comment

Working...
          X