GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

The main show of the day in Macomb will feature the WBB at 7pm. Gravina said goodbye to 6 seniors last season and the record is showing they miss that bunch. The OOC handed them a 4-9 record with 2 of those wins at lower level teams. The preseason poll had the Leathernecks in the top part of the standings, but the traditionally smaller lineup and new players have yielded less than expected. There will be zone tonight from the WIU women. The 22-2 record against the Leathernecks will likely improve. We should see Annabel Graettinger playing major minutes with the only senior Higginbotham who moved into the #2 spot for career points at WIU. Gravina has 9 players he has tried to use in the rotation. It is likely there will be progress in Macomb, but it is not likely to be ready tonight as Jackrabbits pour it on in Macomb. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Paiton Burckhard is going to be really good. like really good.

With her and Selland, the post is set for a few more years. Not to mention Tagyn is only a junior.

Good start so far for the Jackrabbits, up 45 to 37 as I type this.

Comment

They looked bad thru the first part of the second quarter but still have 48 at half. Guess they can get explosive in a hurry.

Comment

49 at half, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

With her and Selland, the post is set for a few more years. Not to mention Tagyn is only a junior.

Irwin needs to step up her game. Lots of talent, but making a lot of bad decisions with the ball lately.

Comment

TO's are mostly a personnel thing, as Irwin , Sellend, and Larson account for 69% of our total TO's , 3 ea , they account for 9 of 13 TO's.....(butter fingers?),passing for the team was like they were playing a HS team at times..... we got a big lead,they had a good come back , then we get the lead back up...….our defense has picked up , so we are starting to pull ahead, both teams shooting well...48 pts in the first half , a good sign....overall a pretty good half after a long lay off.

Comment

Quit fouling. Look rattled.

Comment

W. Ill not making it easy,they continue to fight hard, they are hoping we crack and start losing our composure, I don't think it will happen, but we are in a dog fight.

Comment

as crappy as the feed was for the men, its real crappy for me for the women, time for a new computer?

Comment

every time they close, we respond, that's from playing against the teams we played against in the OOC, we had to in them games, just like we have to in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I'm not completely on the Payton bandwagon yet. But she has the big body and uses VERY well to get the rebounds and/or putbacks. To gt to the next level she will need to learn how to create. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        as crappy as the feed was for the men, its real crappy for me for the women, time for a new computer?

My feed as been great

Comment

my feed has also been good.

Nice to see Theuninck hitting some shots too.

I like this team.

Comment

Jesus, play defense...

Comment

Unlike the men's game, the few fans here seem to be getting into it. WIU definitely not intimidated.

Comment

Working...
                              X