Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    The Summit League men's side stinks this year. Wonder how long until these lines adjust. I hit that 8 harrrrrrd and continue to bet the Jacks in conference.
    Same.

Comment

You can't stop Beau Brown, you can only hope to contain him.

Comment

About the only negative in this game was a lot of silly fouls from reaching rather than moving the feet.

Kerblastification!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
          If this is it, I no longer have questions about the freshmen.
          I never did. Otz has a good network in his hometown of Milwaukee. We have never had so many from Wisconsin. Otz seems to connect in Minn and Iowa as well plus he seem to stop the Nagy drain to Wright State.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
            Beau Brown Scoring Machine
            After that last 3 it's Downtown Beau Brown.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I only have one issue after this game. I am worried about Tevin King's free throw's. That could be a bad deal down the road. The only other thing that was bad was the damn guy who kept yelling "guard the ball" all the damn time.

Comment

I thought the play by play guy on the video feed was pretty good from from what I watched.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Daum's consistent foul trouble is a concern. So is the Jacks' ability to bring the ball down the court against teams that can put up a half-decent defense. WIU isn't one of them, but some Summit teams can do that. Alou supposedly started against WIU to take some foul pressure off Daum. It didn't work well. Daum still got in foul trouble. Still, an impressive road win.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    I thought the play by play guy on the video feed was pretty good from from what I watched.
                    I was listening to WNAX

Comment

I was just making a off comment about the lack of people at the game. Since there was nobody there you could hear TJ yelling out from the sidelines.

Comment

He was. We run into so many poor ones, it's a good idea to give props when they are due.

He tried to keep the game exciting, even as it approached 30+ points. I thought he was solid... other than he forgot Arian's name a few times... he was pretty good at.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                          The Jackrabbits look pretty good today.

Or Western looks really bad.

I'm sure it's a combination of both. O King is going to be a player, man.
                          I think we are going to see posts similar to this all season. The Jacks will make a lot of teams looks really bad this year.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                            I think we are going to see posts similar to this all season. The Jacks will make a lot of teams looks really bad this year.
                            No doubt about King’s potential. He’s just as fast as he is fearless and those sneaky passes when he’s streaking into the lane are a lot of fun. He should be ready to step in for TK as a starter next year with few issues.

It was nice to see Dillon get some time too. He said on the postgame interview that he knew he was starting several days ago but kept it quiet to surprise his family (who was there).

Edit: it looks like I copied the wrong post...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              Daum's consistent foul trouble is a concern. So is the Jacks' ability to bring the ball down the court against teams that can put up a half-decent defense. WIU isn't one of them, but some Summit teams can do that. Alou supposedly started against WIU to take some foul pressure off Daum. It didn't work well. Daum still got in foul trouble. Still, an impressive road win.
                              The officiating crew that worked the game last night could all very well be at SL tourney in March.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                                He was. We run into so many poor ones, it's a good idea to give props when they are due.

He tried to keep the game exciting, even as it approached 30+ points. I thought he was solid... other than he forgot Arian's name a few times... he was pretty good at.
                                That was my thoughts. He was fair how he called it it seemed and your right called a big play or moment accordingly even with the point difference. Compared go the Homer's you hear other places he deserves 2 thumbs up.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X