Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Fighting Leathernecks @ Macomb

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    Most online predictors have this game within the 8 point window. I’ll be interested to see how the Rabbits come out after one of the flattest evenings I can remember at Frost (fans, team, popcorn, etc.....) Saturday night. It would nice to see DJ Jr. sink a couple of shots early.

Three road games to start the conference slate. Not an easy way to kick off the conference schedule. Tonight, then a trip to IPFW (only other team in the Summit with a winning non-conference record) and finish off the road trip with a voyage south. 2-1 would be a good start. 3-0 would make the Rabbits an even BIGGER favorite than they already are to win the Summit.

Thoughts on tonight. Close at the half. SDSU’s lead will go between 6 and 11 in the second half. Late cover by WIU. 74-67 Rabbits.

Go Rabbits!
    GLADLY INCORRECT! Didn't bet the game...……...

Go Rabbits!

Comment

The new "normal" for Summit officiating is that Daum is guilty of a foul any time anyone falls down near him. Sigh.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        The new "normal" for Summit officiating is that Daum is guilty of a foul any time anyone falls down near him. Sigh.
        I'm hoping this is an "overcorrection" that will adjust back.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          They did let one egregious flop go. So I guess that's progress. Clearly, though, the word is out. If Daum gets physical with you, fall down.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
            My concern is that, as a team, the Jacks have committed a lot of fouls this year. I know that it is easy to use the "they all are against Daum" storyline. While part of that may be true, there also seems to be a lot of guys using their hands instead of their feet on D. Hopefully we can fix that
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Another dumb reach in foul 30 feet from hoop. This isn't a reffing issue guys...it's stupid basketball.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                My concern is that, as a team, the Jacks have committed a lot of fouls this year. I know that it is easy to use the "they all are against Daum" storyline. While part of that may be true, there also seems to be a lot of guys using their hands instead of their feet on D. Hopefully we can fix that
                "They are against Daum" accounts for the fouls against Daum. I don't think anyone would disagree with your point about using hands.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Much more fun to watch the post molinari WIU teams....Mostly because they always try to run with us and we destroy them. It made you want to scratch your eyes out watching it but Molinari knew how to give his teams a chance against us.

Comment

Showtime in Macomb.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The Jackrabbits look pretty good today.

Or Western looks really bad.

I'm sure it's a combination of both. O King is going to be a player, man.

Comment

That was a nice turn of events with several steals, alley-oop layups and dunks. It’s men vs boys out there, except we have 2-3 freshmen on the floor almost all the time.

I like the intensity- even with us up by 40+.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          SDSU is an 8 pt. road favorite, total of 150. After losing to Montana, I think we'll be extra focused and take this one easily. SDSU by 15.
                          The Summit League men's side stinks this year. Wonder how long until these lines adjust. I hit that 8 harrrrrrd and continue to bet the Jacks in conference.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

If this is it, I no longer have questions about the freshmen.

Comment

Beau Brown has made a basket. We can all go home now.
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Beau Brown Scoring Machine

Comment

Working...
                                X