Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Midlands

Sloan is a stud, could be a multiple time champion if he keeps improving, bright things ahead for the Jacks wrestling team

Comment

Nice article about Sloan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...mplate=amphtml

Comment

Best thing to keep Seth out and let him continue to heal. He should have a good month to 6 weeks to prepare for the Big 12 and national tournaments. I'd guess he may make his next appearance on the 1/11 home dual. Get a few duals under his belt.

Absolutely the right decision to continue to redshirt Sloan. No reason to pull it, he seems to be comfortable with his role. Just imagine how good he will be after a year of college nutrition, strength/conditioning and working with Hahn, Simaz and Caldwell...all upper weight guys. His mentality will end up being one of his greatest attributes.

I think as a team the guys have done well. We are young and will continue to improve. Hahn and company have us heading in the right direction, I am so happy with the coaching staff assembled.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
          I’m super interested in Tanner Sloan against somebig time competition. He’s been destroying the open tournaments.
          Credit to the guy above for calling this. Keen eye brother.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://iawrestle.com/2018/12/29/tan...-jacob-warner/

Comment

Sloan advances to the Midlands championship. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Sloan advances to the Midlands championship. Impressive.
                Just amazing. Another bright spot to look forward to next year along with some really good recruits!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Just amazing. Another bright spot to look forward to next year along with some really good recruits!
                  Finished second. Still an amazing accomplishment for a true freshman. Especially at an upper weight.

Looking through Zimmers twitter and not one mention of this. I would think the SDSU beat writer would at least retweet something from GoJacksWrestle.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    Finished second. Still an amazing accomplishment for a true freshman. Especially at an upper weight.

Looking through Zimmers twitter and not one mention of this. I would think the SDSU beat writer would at least retweet something from GoJacksWrestle.
                    He is still mourning that Viking loss.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

In defense of Zimmer he has been on vacation lately and I think until wednesday or thursday. He does a pretty good job considering all that the Argus expects of him. Be glad we have him, it could be way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        In defense of Zimmer he has been on vacation lately and I think until wednesday or thursday. He does a pretty good job considering all that the Argus expects of him. Be glad we have him, it could be way worse.
                        Or they may have had someone put a line in the paper about the basketball double header in Macomb. There must be someone in that department to pick up the slack.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Write Up on Tanner Sloan

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...wa/2472815002/

Comment

Working...
                          X