Summit MBB 2018-19 conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit MBB 2018-19 conference

Golden Eagles come up short in the race to stay on top losing to Mastodons 94-69.

WIU has a tough trip to Fargo losing 85-69.

Omaha wins on the road in Grand Forks 92-91.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yotes could do the Jacks men a big favor by knocking off Fort Wayne in Vermillion tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Yotes could do the Jacks men a big favor by knocking off Fort Wayne in Vermillion tomorrow.
        I dont want any favors from them. Id be happier to see the yotes lose than doing us a favor.

Comment

USD off to a fast start up 10-3 in a empty arena. Go Yotes!

Comment

Yotes up 6 with 8 to play
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              USD off to a fast start up 10-3 in a empty arena. Go Yotes!
              Yotes up by 6 with 7:30 left and the place is EMPTY!

I am sure they will mess this up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post

You get the feeling the Yotes are going to run out of gas. Hard to play with 7 rostered players. They apparently are dressing a women's practice team player to get another live body.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  You get the feeling the Yotes are going to run out of gas. Hard to play with 7 rostered players. They apparently are dressing a women's practice team player to get another live body.
                  That been their history this year. Don't think the crowd is big enough to pull them through it.

Comment

PFW looks like they are done. 85-71 1:09 left to go.

Comment

First time I've seen Fort Wayne. They are really perimeter heavy on offense. That can work on the home court, but is tough to take on the road and especially in Sioux Falls. The Jacks definitely like threes, but our scorers can also attack the basket. It doesn't appear FW has many players willing to do that other than Konchar. And they don't seem to be a great defensive team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post

1800 was the reported attendance. They must count a full student section even if there is only 10 there

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          1800 was the reported attendance. They must count a full student section even if there is only 10 there
                          I think 180 people is a lot closer and that includes the players, their staff, the concession workers and the band.

Comment

This is the same school that for years had been reporting "10,000" for their large football crowds but recently publicly admitted the building's maximum capacity had been closer to 7,500 all along.

Thanks for the help though, USD. The Jacks now again have complete control of their Summit League destiny. This game is yet another fine example of how difficult road wins can be. If you can win 5 out of 8 you're going to be one of the top-2 seeds.

Comment

Funny how it was a even number? I watched some of the game, even the "coyote den" or whatever they call it was not very full. It's their ball and their court so I guess they get to make their own rules?

Comment

Does the Summit League just randomly schedule some games on Sundays, or do host schools have the ability to request Sunday games ?

Comment

Working...
                                X