Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit MBB 2018-19 conference

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The battle of North Dakota at Grand Forks results in another victory for the Bison over Hawks. 74-70 final takes the Bison to 6-4 in the Summit sitting alone in 4th place. They have a 4 game winning streak going into a 4 game homestand. Has Richman found the combination? He may be getting that contract extension soon!
    The combination included playing a team with injuries and then the rest fighting for the bottom of the league. Up coming will be a better test.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      The combination included playing a team with injuries and then the rest fighting for the bottom of the league. Up coming will be a better test.
      Yes, they have some tough games coming up. ORU, SDSU and Omaha are coming to Fargo this month and then they finish on the road at PFW. I'll give NDSU credit for taking care of business the last couple of weeks, they have separated themselves from bottom of the league in the standings. However, it's hard to get TOO excited about their winning streak. They got ORU without both Kearns and Nzekwesi and UND without Avants. The WIU game was a 2-pt win - still, it was a road win. I watched their last two games and was not blown away by anything. Each game could have gone either way very easily.

Omaha at USD (Pentagon) should be entertaining on Midco tonight. USD has look awful their last two games. I would have thought that getting TBM back in the lineup would have really elevated things but they've gone the other direction. They're going to have to pick up the pace, scoring wise, tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        The battle of North Dakota at Grand Forks results in another victory for the Bison over Hawks. 74-70 final takes the Bison to 6-4 in the Summit sitting alone in 4th place. They have a 3 game winning streak going into a 4 game homestand. Has Richman found the combination? He may be getting that contract extension soon!
        Richman needs to be taking down bigger game if he wants an extension...those three teams we beat are something like 17-47 against DI teams. The Summit is so bad this year, it is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
          Richman needs to be taking down bigger game if he wants an extension...those three teams we beat are something like 17-47 against DI teams. The Summit is so bad this year, it is sad.
          It is nearly the worst conference in the nation. The bottom 6 teams are really bad. And the top 3 are just okay. I was hoping the Jacks would be better this year, like a top 60 RPI team. Oh well.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

There is a lot of bad basketball all around the country this year!

Comment

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

I like this site. It averages all the brackets and seeds teams based on that. We are currently the 3rd 14 seed. We've climbed several spots over the last month believe it or not.

If we win out I think we end up a 13 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

I like this site. It averages all the brackets and seeds teams based on that. We are currently the 3rd 14 seed. We've climbed several spots over the last month believe it or not.

If we win out I think we end up a 13 seed.
                Joe Lunardi had us a 15 seed on Jan 21st. Feb 5 he had us a 13. Not saying he knows it all but he is the one i usually check out. Would be nice to end up in Des Moines, should we win the Summit Tourney. We havent really been too close any year in the mens or womans.

Comment

Yotes showing some fight, up 16-14 over Omaha at the under 12 timeout. I think their lack of size will catch up to them before the night is over.

Comment

Coyotes getting spanked now. Down 15 with 15 minutes to go.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Made some easy money today as Vegas only gave WIU +8.5 pts. Also took UNO +1, so looking good.

Also, Denver is horrible.

Comment

Whoa. Coyotes have come back to make it a close game. Tie game with 6 to go.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          Also took UNO +1, so looking good.

Comment

You knew USD was screwed when it went to OT. Was surprised they didn't foul Omaha when they were up 3 with 6 seconds left. Hahn hit the three and the rest was history.

Comment

Coyotes lose 107-102 before a pretty sparse crowd at the Sanford Pentagon.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Bad move to give up the +3 to 5 points that comes with home court advantage in conference play. According to Herbster they don’t have the fan support in Verm to play 4 home games in 5 days. Probably true since only 600 showed up for their women’s game last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X