GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

We are pretty good when we want to be. When we don't want to be �� ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      wyo 23 throwing some mean elbows and getting the calls her way.
      I noticed they get good calls for them in some of their archived video's I watched.That aside, we aren't playing well either.

Comment

Flat as a pancake. Seems like we have a couple of these every year. It’s much easier to excuse with the younger MBB team. With the women’s team it is super frustrating to watch.

There’s still plenty of time but a different team is going to have to come outing that locker room.

Comment

They (Wyoming) aren't an easy team to come back on, with a double digit lead especially.Wait and see, I guess.

Comment

23 is a bully out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              wyo 23 throwing some mean elbows and getting the calls her way.
              you called it Jeff....she likes to throw elbows and hands...and you did it way before this flagrant

Comment

From what I could watch we looked flat and slow. I was busy watching money struggle against Duke. I thought he played them well last year with usd but he was a turnover machine in this one. Hopefully the money get these sluggish games out of their system. Usd will win the conference and sweep us if we play like this again. Frustrating we play so well against Baylor and Oregon but so flat against Wyoming and buffalo.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  you called it Jeff....she likes to throw elbows and hands...and you did it way before this flagrant
                  With the way she throws elbows, maybe we should try to get her to transfer to SDSU for out MMA team
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

21-4 second chance points tells you about all you need to know about this game.

Comment

8-5 for OOC, not too bad with just a couple easy games on the schedule , have a happy holiday Jacks and Jacks fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        8-5 for OOC, not too bad with just a couple easy games on the schedule , have a happy holiday Jacks and Jacks fans.
                        Not too bad unless you actually watched all 13 games. Then it's incredibly frustrating

Comment

Was surprised to see that the Jacks were only charted with 11 turnovers - I would have guessed more than that. The Jacks have four solid starters in Miller, Guebert, Selland and Larson. Have not been that impressed with Irwin, but there doesn't seem to be a great alternative off the bench to replace her.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Was surprised to see that the Jacks were only charted with 11 turnovers - I would have guessed more than that. The Jacks have four solid starters in Miller, Guebert, Selland and Larson. Have not been that impressed with Irwin, but there doesn't seem to be a great alternative off the bench to replace her.
                            I think they had 7 in the first half. I agree with you on the starters. Irwin can shoot the ball and create ways to score. She just needs to get over the nerves and settle down. She makes too many dumb mistakes yet. Hopefully sooner than later she comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                              I think they had 7 in the first half. I agree with you on the starters. Irwin can shoot the ball and create ways to score. She just needs to get over the nerves and settle down. She makes too many dumb mistakes yet. Hopefully sooner than later she comes around.
                              I think Irwin is like Lexi was in some ways. Just different areas but her strengths out way her weaknesses. Her energy seems to be a big plus in my book.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

A little disappointed here. Given the talent and personnel, I had hoped this group would become the best women's team (SDSU) of all-time. Lots of time left and I'll keep that hope alive. I just wish they would play to their potential. .Sometimes I wonder if they know how good they are and how good they can be. That's part of getting over that psychological hump that separates exceptional from good.

Comment

Working...
                                X