GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

The Jackrabbits travel to the high ground in Laramie. They last traveled there on a snowy time during the WNIT. Head Coach Legerski and AJ were both the head coaches of the same teams. It was the largest crowd to see a WBB game in Wyoming at the time (11K+). The Cowgirls are 6-2 this year overall with a 5-0 home record. They are on a 3 game home stand defeating Montana St, Denver, and Idaho. They are picked to finish 4th in the Mountain West. There has been an 8 player rotation led by 3 seniors. #12 Gomez scores 15.8 ppg and shooting 51% from the arc. #23 Cotton scores 11.3 & grabs 8.1 boards per game. #22 PG Tapia hands out 3.7 assists per game. The average score is Wyoming 73 vs opponents 59. They shoot 46% as a team. The last OOC game for the Jackrabbits would be fantastic to end the homestand for the Cowgirls with their first home loss of the year and even the series from the WNIT game in 2007. 1-0 Go Jacks!!

7:30 tip https://gowyo.com/sports/2017/9/1/mo...l-network.aspx
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

I hope looking forward to the holiday, that the women don't let up some and let this one, against a very tough opponent on their home court, slip away. I'd say they won't let that happen, based on our three senior leaders wanting a chance for finishing their carreers off post season with a trip to the Dance, leading the way, either thru winning the Conference auto bid, or getting an at-large bid. This game solidifies the "latter". Of course I'm just a worry wart by nature. I hope we get it "clicking" early and put them away by 10+ or so. We should be the better team, but just "feeling" that way doesn't make it so, in every game , a win has to be earned, some games are harder than others to do that. I hope this one isn't one of those. I'm just glad our team is tough, and strong willed, business first and focused, confident enough in their abilities ,to go out and win this and have a very well deserved break and really enjoy their Holiday time off,..... after this game (worry wart showing).Go big, Go blue, Go Jacks!

Comment

Tough game tonight. They play good D and will be fairly athletic, 4th in the MW is nothing to sneeze at. Hopefully our rotations will help counteract the altitude so we can stay fresh. I think we come away with the win but a loss would not surprise me. I say Jacks by 5.

And would you look at that, another idiotic conference that streams all their games for free on one website. Morons.

Comment

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Wyoming Cowgirls at Laramie

This one could be trouble. A low-hype road game against a decent opponent with the distraction of the coming holiday break. Nothing between a 30 point win and a 10 point loss would surprise me. These are the blue collar games that you have to be able to grind out to get your March reward.

Comment

Interview with AJ about the new contract. 2023
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Interview with AJ about the new contract. 2023
            Justin Sell completes the Trifecta.

Comment

Are they providing a free feed or am I just getting my hopes up?
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

free

Comment

Wyoming feed is free. Jacks try a dumbass post entry pass from the top of the arc and turn it over. They try this pass at least once a game and it never works.
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                    Are they providing a free feed or am I just getting my hopes up?
                    free feed through Wyoming. You can access through GoJacks on the schedule list

Comment

Jacks look a step slow this game. Shoud of brought oxygen with.....

Comment

wyo 23 throwing some mean elbows and getting the calls her way.

Comment

this must be how we played at Marquette

Comment

Sloooooow and a bunch of missed bunnies.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Getting totally outhustled!

Comment

Working...
                              X