GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Montana State Bobcats @ Bozeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Montana State Bobcats @ Bozeman

The WBB is playing a Big Sky team today as well. It is the first time MSU has played a SD team. They are coming off a win over Omaha which pushed their home record to 3-0. This is the last OOC game for the Bobcats. They are currently 5-4 with a big loss to Marquette similar to the Jackrabbits experience. The Bobcats average 62 points/game and allow 65. The FG shooting is 40% with 25% accuracy beyond the arc. 17.3 turnovers/game may be a handicap for them as well. This could be one of those games where the Jackrabbits put up 25 points during the first quarter. Jackrabbits should get a solid win tonight headed to the high ground of Wyoming for the end of the OOC. Go Jacks!!

PlutoTV (Channel 234) showing the same channel as men's??

https://bigskyconf.com/sports/2015/1...tchBigSky.aspx

8pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Montana State Bobcats @ Bozeman

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The WBB is playing a Big Sky team today as well. It is the first time MSU has played a SD team. They are coming off a win over Omaha which pushed their home record to 3-0. This is the last OOC game for the Bobcats. They are currently 5-4 with a big loss to Marquette similar to the Jackrabbits experience. The Bobcats average 62 points/game and allow 65. The FG shooting is 40% with 25% accuracy beyond the arc. 17.3 turnovers/game may be a handicap for them as well. This could be one of those games where the Jackrabbits put up 25 points during the first quarter. Jackrabbits should get a solid win tonight headed to the high ground of Wyoming for the end of the OOC. Go Jacks!!

PlutoTV (Channel 234) showing the same channel as men's??

https://bigskyconf.com/sports/2015/1...tchBigSky.aspx

8pm
    A little side benefit playing Montana State , not much, but might help, is that we get a chance to get acclimated a little at 4,827 ft at Bozeman, for the extreme altitude of 7,165 ft above sea level of Laramie, Wyoming, Brookings is at 1,621 ft . We are well conditioned, but a little bit of acclimation can't hurt. Good scheduling.

Comment

Just watched some of the re-play against Oregon ,one thing caught my attention, that is the way we dribble 1/2 way toward the bucket and just stop, we have no dribble, the defense swarms on you, your stuck, with players looking to jump your pass back out. Ellie was a master at keeping her dribble alive by dribbling out a little, forcing the help defenders to go back to defending their responsibilities, and letting her defender come out on her, she'd just dribble around her for an easy lay in....miss seeing that. Is it game time yet?

Comment

I plan to watch this one while listening to the men. Are they a perimeter team, big post players, what's their story? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          I plan to watch this one while listening to the men. Are they a perimeter team, big post players, what's their story? Anyone know?
          I think they shoot 40% of shots form outside and they do not have the size different form most mid majors. They do not shoot great from any distance and sub 70% from the line.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            I think they shoot 40% of shots form outside and they do not have the size different form most mid majors. They do not shoot great from any distance and sub 70% from the line.

Gotcha, Thanks.

Comment

Channel 238?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                Channel 238?
                Channel 238 on Pluto tv

Comment

Great win, one more game to be played on a short turn around and this grueling OOC season will be done, and then a well deserved break from it all for this Holiday season is in order.Three more road games to start the Conference season, and then things will settle down a bit.The record looks pretty good so far, for the schedule we played,good things ahead,Go Jacks!

Comment

I watched on The Big Sky stream. The announcers said EWU record was 1-10. I wondering how impressive our road win was. A win is a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      I watched on The Big Sky stream. The announcers said EWU record was 1-10. I wondering how impressive our road win was. A win is a win.
                      Yes,that's the most important thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X