Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Eastern Washington Eagles @ Cheney, Wa

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    I seriously do not know what is a charge and block is anymore.
    Home team gets benefit of the doubt it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Home team gets benefit of the doubt it seems.
      Same as Nevada. We will have to learn how to play with refs like this somehow?

Comment

When they were showing their upcoming schedule and showed the championship game, I realized this could have been a precursor to a matchup against EWU in Frisco. Ugh.

Comment

For those that say we don't need to adapt, we do

Comment

Wtf was that illegal screen call?!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Casual fan who is too cheap to spend $10.00 a month is going to drive over to Frost and spend $25.00 per ticket. Wishful thinking.
              $10 a month for the 2 home games a year that aren't streamed elsewhere, sounds like a great deal. Then we have to go to the other schools websites to figure out how to get road games. This big sky network is a pretty nice one stop shop (on par with almost every other small conference). The summit is behind the times, this isn't just about us.

Also, I'm almost starting to think there's something to the conspiracy theories about the refs fouling out our best players every road game

Comment

I'm just as confused by the moving screen calls as I am about charges.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Holy touchy fouls.

Comment

There will be a lot of points scored in this half. The refs can't keep their whistles quiet, so there will either be a foul called or players will back off so they don't get called for a foul.

Comment

They better figure this one out. If the drop this game to a 1-8 team we are screwed come March if we get there.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                        They better figure this one out. If the drop this game to a 1-8 team we are screwed come March if we get there.
                        Screwed! Yep! Rolls eyes

Comment

Jenkins and Dentlinger probably should have been called for offensive fouls, but weren't. I just dont know what to believe anymore.

Can we just keep Daum on the blocks and feed him? They can't stop him around the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            Screwed! Yep! Rolls eyes
                            Sooo, if we win the SLT and have a OOC record with a loss like this (potentially) tell me how we won't get sent to the slaughterhouse?

Comment

Jenkins needs to play smarter. He gets a lot of cheap fouls when he just absolutely can't.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                                Sooo, if we win the SLT and have a OOC record with a loss like this (potentially) tell me how we won't get sent to the slaughterhouse?
                                Well, we aren't going to lose this game so the point is moot.

Comment

Working...
                                X