Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Eastern Washington Eagles @ Cheney, Wa

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Well, we aren't going to lose this game so the point is moot.
    Even if we did this game wouldn’t sway us one way or the other on the seed line in the Men’s tourney. That of course assumes we dominate the summit.

Comment

Well, we aren't going to lose this game so the point is moot.
      I'm sure you are right, but, just thinking of the what if's?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Even if we did this game wouldn’t sway us one way or the other on the seed line in the Men’s tourney. That of course assumes we dominate the summit.
        I haven't seen anything by the rest of the conference to say we won't
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I haven't seen anything by the rest of the conference to say we won't
          Right. We’re a 12-13 in the men’s tourney unless we only have 2 ish losses. Just the way it is. Much different than the women’s tourney.

Comment

I wouldn't bet the farm on that assumption.

Comment

Funny thing is EWU hasn't lead in the game all night.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                I wouldn't bet the farm on that assumption.
                You’re pretty negative about this team. Sorry it bothers you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Funny thing is EWU hasn't lead in the game all night.

Good point. Winning on the road is so hard in men’s b-ball.

Comment

I'm not negative about this team one bit. Let me repeat, not at all. But I guess I expect more form them than some. We should be a two loss record right now, at most. Come March losing some of these games will haunt us. Even if it is one seed line or two. JMO

Comment

Lol, King gets held up on the screen and gets called on the foul.

Comment

A win is a win

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                          I'm not negative about this team one bit. Let me repeat, not at all. But I guess I expect more form them than some. We should be a two loss record right now, at most. Come March losing some of these games will haunt us. Even if it is one seed line or two. JMO
                          If the team runs through the conference like I believe they will, the early season losses won't matter. Maybe we'll go from being the top 12 seed to the 4th 12 seed...like Montana said. The ceiling for us was maybe a 10 at the start of the year
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

No doubt, must suck to be him.

Comment

If the team runs through the conference like I believe they will, the early season losses won't matter. Maybe we'll go from being the top 12 seed to the 4th 12 seed. But, like Montana said, the ceiling for us was maybe a 10.

You could be exactly right. IDK. But I am of the opinion that every game matters about the same as any other. So I want them to achieve the highest seed possible to take the program to the next level. Maybe win a game in the tourney, and hell, pull a upset of epic levels and get to the 16. You don't do that with a crappy OOC record from a crappy conference. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                                No doubt, must suck to be him.

Yep, your right

Comment

Working...
                                X