Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 QB starter

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    I wish they would have put Gibbs in for a series or two just get him some game reps. I mean its only a pinky injury.
    Really? With a broken pinky on his throwing hand. Until that is healed I don't even want him taking snaps in practice. You really want to rush him out there against a non-scholarship team just to get him some reps where we were 30 point favorites? Put me in the boat that the staff needs to tread lightly with him next week too. I'd rather have a 100% Gibbs come Hobo Day (against S. Illinois) than running him out there to get "reps".

Comment

• Re: 2019 QB starter

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Really? With a broken pinky on his throwing hand. Until that is healed I don't even want him taking snaps in practice. You really want to rush him out there against a non-scholarship team just to get him some reps where we were 30 point favorites? Put me in the boat that the staff needs to tread lightly with him next week too. I'd rather have a 100% Gibbs come Hobo Day (against S. Illinois) than running him out there to get "reps".
      He should be able to get another couple weeks of rest. The Jacks should be able to win this weekend without him. Hopefully the running game had some life breathed into it after Saturday. My guess is that the O-line is going to have a few more "motivational" reps this week in practice.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
      X