Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 QB starter

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Not sure if serious or trolling. Between TOB and the whole Lujan/TC every other start debacle... I can't tell.
    And even the one year when TOB was actually good (not terrible), we started Crawford over him at the start of the year and he was ... not good.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Ryan berry, Austin Sumner, TC. Those 3 at the D 1 level have been 3 of the best we have ever had. I would put them in that order 3, 2, 1.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Zeb Noland is transferring from Iowa State. https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...pt/1804912002/ Was some talk that he could end up at SDSU.
        USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
          Zeb Noland is transferring from Iowa State. https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...pt/1804912002/ Was some talk that he could end up at SDSU.
          I know it's becoming more of a thing when transferring, but I'm not a fan of somebody that quits on their team in the middle of the season. These are your brothers, your family, your best friends, you go through a lot with them, and then something gets tough for you and you just bail on them? You're always just an injury away from becoming the full time starter again.

Comment

I have no idea who will win the job. And I have no rooting interest in one guy over the others.

I will just support the guy that the coaches select. And if they decide to change halfway through, I'll support that guy too!
            (See, it's not that hard!)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              I have no idea who will win the job. And I have no rooting interest in one guy over the others.

I will just support the guy that the coaches select. And if they decide to change halfway through, I'll support that guy too!
              (See, it's not that hard!)
              Agree with this 100%. Our coaches are paid a good amount of money to make the right decisions. Their livelihood depends on it. I trust they will put the guy out there that gives us the best chance to win. They see these guys perform every day - I will trust their judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                Agree with this 100%. Our coaches are paid a good amount of money to make the right decisions. Their livelihood depends on it. I trust they will put the guy out there that gives us the best chance to win. They see these guys perform every day - I will trust their judgement.
                Do not misinterpret my comments as me not supporting our guys, I'll be behind them 100%...but if another guy showed up that was better/more starter ready, I am in favor. I'm positive EE and Stig will put the best guy out there. They will work with what they have true but like cooking it's all about the right ingredients. A sirloin may work just fine but who wouldn't prefer a ribeye...dang now I'm hungry.Anyhow, if we have the ability to have or have ribeye then so be it...if sirloin is what it is they will make that work too.

Comment

This would be an interesting move if we go for him and he comes here. It would definitely indicate that the coaches aren't confident in Nelson or Roberts, and they aren't positive that either freshman will be ready.

Comment

Everything he likes on Twitter is NDSU related. But he’s following a few SDSU coaches, players and recruiting people.

And just FYI, I’m not stalking him. Someone told me this, but I did confirm by looking at his Twitter account.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      Everything he likes on Twitter is NDSU related. But he’s following a few SDSU coaches, players and recruiting people.
                      reverse psychology??? not sure why he'd go there, that gig is Lance's unless something crazy happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        reverse psychology??? not sure why he'd go there, that gig is Lance's unless something crazy happens.
                        I agree with this. Lance is Trey Lance, the QB recruit from Marshall, MN, that we really could have used in last year's class even though I understand we signed Gibbs.

Comment

2019 QB starter

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

And just FYI, I’m not stalking him. Someone told me this, but I did confirm by looking at his Twitter account.
                          I believe that when you click of the list of who people are following it shows them from most recent to oldest. So at the top is who he has most recently followed.... looks like a lot of jacks.... also has Cade Johnson a couple spots further down the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody that watches a lot of Iowa State tell me about this guy.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Somebody that watches a lot of Iowa State tell me about this guy.
                              I don't know much other than he was the starter at the start of 2018 then got hurt. His replacement was a true freshman who they kept in there even when this kid was cleared to play. Other than that, i'm not sure what his style is, etc.

Comment

He's going to NDSU

Comment

Working...
                                X