Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    If you think this game is about officiating, you're certifiable.
    Pot meet Kettle
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I thought most officiating calls today were in our favor.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        Strength and Conditioning appears to be a problem. Certainly not on par with the Bison.
        Disagree with you on this one. I don’t care how well conditioned you are if you can’t get off the field as a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Jacks go over on downs. Over.

No turnovers tonight, but got decimated in the trenches.
          You can probably count on one hand the number of clean pockets Taryn has had to throw from. And you can count on one or two fingers the number of times Stick has seen any pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
            I'm tired, not just tired of losing to NDSU, but settling for where we have sat in the past few years, we are and have been a championship caliber team for the past few years but NDSU has been our stumbling block, changes have to be made
            Be careful what you wish for.

Sometimes when you make changes on a "championship level team ".....what you end up with is a team is no longer championship level. I'm not fine with losing these games, but I also recognize what got us there.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Stick up to 147 rushing yards. ONE HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN YARDS FOR THE QB.

Comment

It's like watching the movie Groundhog day...

Comment

It just didn't seem like there was a really good plan to start the game and it just went downhill from there
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

The reality is that NDSU is on a whole other plain. On occasion we can be the better team for one particular game but we are not the better team. We have consistently been one of the top teams in the nation but there is a huge gap between number 1 and 2 in FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post

Sometimes when you make changes on a "championship level team ".....what you end up with is a team is no longer championship level. I'm not fine with losing these games, but I also recognize what got us there.

Just my 2 cents.
                      I totally gotcha, I'm not saying fire all the coaching staff or anything drastic like that, I think we have a great group of players to work with but I think maybe a change at coordinator or something along those lines, of course i can sit here and be an armchair AD all I want but I just want to get over the hump somehow
                      The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

We definitely missed Krolikowski tonight, we are a different defense when he is there plugging up the middle. Tackling sucked and overall we just didn't have it in us to win tonight. Big thank you to TC and all the other Seniors, you have elevated this program to another level, and hopefully this will be the new foundation to build off of.

PS, Pierre Strong Jr is ****ing awesome.

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Just my 2 cents.
                          I saw one championsh-level team tonight. How many did you see? This kind of acceptance is the problem with our fanbase.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Stick up to 147 rushing yards. ONE HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN YARDS FOR THE QB.
                            And we have magically not changed one thing defensively throughout the game to combat this.

Comment

Just my 2 cents.
                              This. Lots of teams that would love to change positions with us. There isn't a silver bullet that turns any team into NDSU. Unfortunately, we probably won't ever overtake NDSU. Either they'll fall (it will happen eventually) or we'll be a cinderella.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                                Pretty sure so-called fan is the tool sitting behind me at the game. Spouting this crap all night and being a total d-bag. Rest of the Bizun fans around us have been cool
                                Probably, but what did I say that was untrue? Stig cares nothing for player safety

Comment

Working...
                                X