Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Multiple media report Christian had a concussion. No matter to stig... Just like Berry. thank you for extending him.
    Pretty sure so-called fan is the tool sitting behind me at the game. Spouting this crap all night and being a total d-bag. Rest of the Bizun fans around us have been cool

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
      Multiple media report Christian had a concussion. No matter to stig... Just like Berry. thank you for extending him.
      UR ****ing stupid
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Marshon Harris having a tough night.

Comment

The 45 yard line tackles better than our team

Comment

Officiating crew can't even get the reason for the review right.

Comment

7 minute + drive so far for the Bison ... Just a game killer. Converted three 3rd down conversions.

Comment

9 minute drive for NDSU results in 3 points. Game over.

Comment

Going to have to get better on both sides of the ball next year. We've seen the offense disappear in consecutive years in the semi final game along with the defense wearing down.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Strength and Conditioning appears to be a problem. Certainly not on par with the Bison.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Jacks go over on downs. It's over.

No turnovers tonight, but got decimated in the trenches. Giving up only 60 yards in a 9 minute drive is the weirdest s***.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        Going to have to get better on both sides of the ball next year. We've seen the offense disappear in consecutive years in the semi final game along with the defense wearing down.
                        How many years has this been true?
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I'm tired, not just tired of losing to NDSU, but settling for where we have sat in the past few years, we are and have been a championship caliber team for the past few years but NDSU has been our stumbling block, changes have to be made
                          The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Jacks go over on downs. Over.

No turnovers tonight, but got decimated in the trenches.
                            There just isn't another team in the FCS at NDSU's level. I'd say SDSU is the "best of the rest" but that doesn't mean anything.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Officiating crew can't even get the reason for the review right.
                              If you think this game is about officiating, you're certifiable.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

It looks like effort to me. When we play with effort most games we can win. Ndsu out worked us again. Not surprised. Tired of going to ndsu twice a year and be getting worked over. When we have beat ndsu we have more effort. Just can't raise our game when we need go. Senior class has a lot to be proud of over their career. Young guys have a chance to learn and get better.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X