Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    And we have magically not changed one thing defensively throughout the game to combat this.
    Bad angles and effort some on coaches and some on players.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Gonna miss Taryn Christion. Thank you #3. One of the toughest players in the history of Jackrabbit football and took the Jacks to the precipice but could not get over the hump.

Whether it's Gibbs or Connors, whoever replace him will have big shoes to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        Probably, but what did I say that was untrue? Stig cares nothing for player safety
        I guarantee you Stig listens to the doctors on whether a guy can play. See Brandon Snyder LAST WEEK.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
          I saw one championsh-level team tonight. How many did you see? This kind of acceptance is the problem with our fanbase.
          Yep, people just say "oh gosh, well i guess NDSU is gonna be better than us", we need to figure something out
          The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Probably, but what did I say that was untrue? Stig cares nothing for player safety
            Seems like a stretch. But I guess NDSU coaches probably do care more considering all the money they pay them under the table.

(False statements about opposing coaches IS fun)
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

441 rushing yards given up. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                I guarantee you Stig listens to the doctors on whether a guy can play. See Brandon Snyder LAST WEEK.
                Ndsu fans are still butt hurt over Berry coming back to beat them.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  I saw one championsh-level team tonight. How many did you see? This kind of acceptance is the problem with our fanbase.
                  I'm not the one who called them a championship level team....I was repeating his words. I've only seen one championship level team all year and that has been NDSU. They have been that dominant.

We aren't all going to resort to the "I'm a better fan than you because I meltdown on a message board" attitude are we? I'm as upset as you, I'm just not as willing to make a fool of myself.

Comment

Your band host played the yellow and the green. I love that that band.

Comment

I don't understand Stig's concern for the players. At the end of the day this is just a game, and this is the last game some of our boys might play, football may be important now but there is a whole lifetime beyond football and I'm sure Stig, team doctors, and the players understand this completely
                      The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Your band host played the yellow and the green. I love that that band.
                        Drinking since noon? Turn your phone off dip****
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Noticed that SDSU finished with 357 yards in each game against NDSU this year.

Comment

Went about as expected. Surprised strong was able to do what he did tho. Thank you seniors and look forward to next year.

Comment

Line play and Stick were the main differences in this game. Bison Oline gave running lanes and clean pockets for Stick to throw. Our Oline gave great running lanes but couldn’t create clean pockets for TC. They also got great pressure by rushing just 4 and having Cox as a spy.

With that being said. Thank You seniors for all the great times and we will be back next year.

Comment

It's ok to have your feelings hurt from a poor performance, but it is not to trash people's reputation. Back away from the ledge and take a breath. This team is full of winners and they could not be led by a better person. Let's try to measure up.
                                Thank you seniors.

Comment

Working...
                                X