GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Big day for the Jackrabbits so let’s get this started! 1-0 again today!

#KeepTheGDTSimple

#GoJacks

Re: GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Originally posted by happyjack View Post
    Big day for the Jackrabbits so let’s get this started! 1-0 again today!

#KeepTheGDTSimple

#GoJacks
    I woke up at 4:30 this morning and thought about the game while kind of watching the news.

The Jacks have to withstand the initial energy the Bison will be playing with. Usually SDSU starts fast in these contests and NDSU makes a run. We have to match their energy early as they are going to be fired up. I think it will help that we have been to the Fargo Mall so many times that the noise will not bother us but I do think their players will have a little extra fire initially.

Can the Jackrabbits convert TDs in the redzone? Can they get off the field on 3rd down? These are the two biggest questions I have about tonight's game.

I'm nervous and feel worse about this game then I did immediately after the game in September. The Bison are playing at an incredibly high level right now and I have no clue about us given that we haven't played in "ideal" conditions in a month and a half. We either win a close one or get blown out. I'm not seeing an in between.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Agreed. Hunker down and weather the storm. I feel pretty certain the first quarter is going to bring a bit of a hurricane.

Comment

If anyone watchedd the KC/Chargers game last night. This is exactly how the game tonight could play out for us. Weather the storm, keep it close and win in the end. I actually hope a lot of our guys watched that whole game last night.

For my sanity though...let’s go into the Mall and light’em up from the start!

Go Jacks!! **** the Bison
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Only thing to say!

Let's do this Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
          Last edited by SUPERBUNNY; 12-14-2018, 09:50 AM.
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

All the talk is about their seniors having a ton of emotion for their last game, but I fully expect our seniors to play the same way. My biggest fear is Tayryn comes out too amped up the way Favre used to and tosses an INT early. As long as we can avoid that and don’t give up 3rd and long after 3rd and long so we get off the field, I like our chances. I’m terrified of a repeat of 2016. Don’t let them control the pace of the game. Defense has to BRING IT. Bottle up that run game and get them off schedule. LEGGO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              I woke up at 4:30 this morning and thought about the game while kind of watching the news.

The Jacks have to withstand the initial energy the Bison will be playing with. Usually SDSU starts fast in these contests and NDSU makes a run. We have to match their energy early as they are going to be fired up. I think it will help that we have been to the Fargo Mall so many times that the noise will not bother us but I do think their players will have a little extra fire initially.

Can the Jackrabbits convert TDs in the redzone? Can they get off the field on 3rd down? These are the two biggest questions I have about tonight's game.

I'm nervous and feel worse about this game then I did immediately after the game in September. The Bison are playing at an incredibly high level right now and I have no clue about us given that we haven't played in "ideal" conditions in a month and a half. We either win a close one or get blown out. I'm not seeing an in between.

REDZONE.jpg

aaaaand go....
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Comment

Any word on Snyder? My gut feeling is he'll play in what could be his last chance to play ever. We need him tonight against NDSU's run game. They are going to break big runs, and he could be the difference from keeping it to a 12-15 yd gain instead of a TD.

Outside chance of Krockett playing? Although with as serious of an injury it sounded like, idk how effective he would be.

Comment

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#ManhattanMigration
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                      *must spread more rep
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Win.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Didn't Stick hurt with his legs last game? It's a bit foggy for me, but I seem to remember him converting several 3rd downs. It would be great if that didn't happen again.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            Any word on Snyder? My gut feeling is he'll play in what could be his last chance to play ever. We need him tonight against NDSU's run game. They are going to break big runs, and he could be the difference from keeping it to a 12-15 yd gain instead of a TD.

Outside chance of Krockett playing? Although with as serious of an injury it sounded like, idk how effective he would be.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              Didn't Stick hurt with his legs last game? It's a bit foggy for me, but I seem to remember him converting several 3rd downs. It would be great if that didn't happen again.
                              Yes, Stick hurt us with his legs multiple times. In fact, if Stick hadn't done that, we probably win that game. It's the biggest key for our defense today. Stop the run, force them to throw, contain/get home on Stick. Plenty of times we got a hand on him but didn't bring him down. That can't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X