GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @NDSU Bison (semifinals)

"Our Oline gave great running lanes" for the effing defensive line to get to Christion

Comment

We got NDSU'd in the playoffs again. Surprise surprise.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by sdsurabbit View Post
        Line play and Stick were the main differences in this game. Bison Oline gave running lanes and clean pockets for Stick to throw. Our Oline gave great running lanes but couldn’t create clean pockets for TC. They also got great pressure by rushing just 4 and having Cox as a spy.

With that being said. Thank You seniors for all the great times and we will be back next year.
        Line play was the difference. Boyle or Simmons would've passed for 3 TD & run for another 3 behind that O-line.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

This listing of the players' accomplishments on WNAX and how sparkling it is and all it "accomplished" is exactly the problem with our mindset. We accept it as good enough. As progress. As satisfying.

We don't need to win every playoff game against NDSU. Or even half. But we have to win someday. So far it hasn't happened. So nothing has changed. Period. End of discussion.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
            This listing of the players' accomplishments on WNAX and how sparkling it is and all it "accomplished" is exactly the problem with our mindset. We accept it as good enough. As progress. As good satisfying.

We don't need to win every playoff game against NDSU. Or even half. But we have to win someday. So far it hasn't happened. So nothing has changed. Period. End of discussion.
            Holy cow get a grip on reality.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

You could not be more wrong. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                You could not be more wrong. Period.
                Your call. That's fine. And also why we've never beat NDSU in the playoffs.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Yep, it's the attitude of the fans that caused those losses. Nothing to do with the teams on the field. SMH.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    "Our Oline gave great running lanes" for the effing defensive line to get to Christion
                    False. Our O line played their ass off. TC didn't play well, and the receivers couldn't get open in 1 on 1 coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      Yep, it's the attitude of the fans that caused those losses. Nothing to do with the teams on the field. SMH.
                      Exactly, it's amazing how some "fans" think their "enthusiasm" translates to the team performance. . Comical at best.

Comment

I'm going to preface this with the fact that this is nowhere near an overreaction:

Fire Clint Brown. If we want to get serious about being a contender, you can't have a D coordinator calling plays like that. The only way he shouldn't be fired is if Stig is heavily influencing the way he calls his defense. If that's the case, Stig needs to go before we are going to be serious contenders. With the recent 5 year extension, I guess we'll just be almost good enough until he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                          It's not the fans, obviously. But it is what the fans settle for. I don't know what else to say.

Again, I'm not asking to win every NDSU game in the playoffs. Or half. Just someday that we get the job done. Once. One time. One. If that's horrible, just hate on me all you want. And some of you do. I'm fine with that. But if repeated failures are your thing, fine. Someday we need to break through in the playoffs against the Bison. That's my take. It won't change. Ever. Ever. Ever. So crap on me all you wish until or unless it happens. I'll take it. I can handle it. I can handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            I'm going to preface this with the fact that this is nowhere near an overreaction:

Fire Clint Brown. If we want to get serious about being a contender, you can't have a D coordinator calling plays like that. The only way he shouldn't be fired is if Stig is heavily influencing the way he calls his defense. If that's the case, Stig needs to go before we are going to be serious contenders. With the recent 5 year extension, I guess we'll just be almost good enough until he's done.
                            Point proven. Good night Jack FANS

Comment

The better move would be hiring NDSUs O-line coach. The plan for their O-line was a game changer.

Comment

Holy cow! I’m as disappointed as everyone else but maybe we should give a little credit to the team that beat us. They have won seven out of the last eight titles. I get it. It sucks. I wanted it as bad as all of you. They did Bison things tonight.

I hate it. But they were the.better team. There’s it!

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X