Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stig extended

Default Re: Stig extended

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    2 things, 1) the Joose jokes are here for at least 5 more years. 2)The joose jokes are what they are, wouldn't be any if it didn't happen. Honestly if that's all we as fans have to endure and bitch about while having academic all americans, Campbell trophy finalists, and all state good works team nominees I'd say we are pretty lucky. Take the lumps with the Joose jokes, if we hoist a trophy in a little over 3 weeks who cares.
    Agreed. Tbh, I embrace them because even as an SDSU fan I think the whole thing is quite comical thinking about Stig actually drinking Joose. Also, the Joose is their go to right now, because they don't have much else on us for smack other than rings. That's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    2 things, 1) the Joose jokes are here for at least 5 more years. 2)The joose jokes are what they are, wouldn't be any if it didn't happen. Honestly if that's all we as fans have to endure and bitch about while having academic all americans, Campbell trophy finalists, and all state good works team nominees I'd say we are pretty lucky. Take the lumps with the Joose jokes, if we hoist a trophy in a little over 3 weeks who cares.
    you are correct. I let my
    thin skin show.

So none of the coaches or assistants at NDSU, USD or any other team in the MVC have a first-time DWI or any other smudge on their records? Their pasts are all perfectly blemish-free? That's amazing. I guess that's why some of their fans, who apparently also have perfect records, can cast stones with silly jokes.
    Peace. Love. Coffee. Jackrabbits.

Congratulations on your HC's commitment for 5 additional years, going to be a hell of a game tomorrow night.
    Looking forward to joining the Summit & MVFC.

https://twitter.com/huskieunleashed/...773766656?s=21

Didnít know where else to put this rumor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk