Stig extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stig extended

Surprised this wasn't posted here already.

https://gojacks.com/news/2018/12/12/...extension.aspx

Re: Stig extended

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    Surprised this wasn't posted here already.

https://gojacks.com/news/2018/12/12/...extension.aspx
    Judging by recent trends, this means he'll be accepting an FBS offer around this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Judging by recent trends, this means he'll be accepting an FBS offer around this time next year.
      Right? That would be something else though wouldn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Good for Coach Stig. He's earned it. Good for SDSU.
        This space for lease.

Comment

I guess this puts an end to those rumors I heard that Stig was replacing Klieman.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            I guess this puts an end to those rumors I heard that Stig was replacing Klieman.
            That is correct

Comment

The way things have gone for top programs in FCS this means he’s getting poached by a G5 school in a year or two.

That said, I get a kick out of ndsu fans rejoicing over the news we resigned him like it’s a good thing for them. It’s not like he’s the coach who’s beaten them the most during this run by quite a few games or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                The way things have gone for top programs in FCS this means he’s getting poached by a G5 school in a year or two.

That said, I get a kick out of ndsu fans rejoicing over the news we resigned him like it’s a good thing for them. It’s not like he’s the coach who’s beaten them the most during this run by quite a few games or anything.

On Facebook FCS, the joose jokes are getting old. Our recruiting is getting better and that has them nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  On Facebook FCS, the joose jokes are getting old. Our recruiting is getting better and that has them nervous.
                  I stay away from the Facebook page. We knew that the JOOSE thing would go on and on. It’s going to be an annual thing for years and years

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    I stay away from the Facebook page. We knew that the JOOSE thing would go on and on. It’s going to be an annual thing for years and years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2 things, 1) the Joose jokes are here for at least 5 more years. 2)The joose jokes are what they are, wouldn't be any if it didn't happen. Honestly if that's all we as fans have to endure and bitch about while having academic all americans, Campbell trophy finalists, and all state good works team nominees I'd say we are pretty lucky. Take the lumps with the Joose jokes, if we hoist a trophy in a little over 3 weeks who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      2 things, 1) the Joose jokes are here for at least 5 more years. 2)The joose jokes are what they are, wouldn't be any if it didn't happen. Honestly if that's all we as fans have to endure and bitch about while having academic all americans, Campbell trophy finalists, and all state good works team nominees I'd say we are pretty lucky. Take the lumps with the Joose jokes, if we hoist a trophy in a little over 3 weeks who cares.
                      Agreed. Tbh, I embrace them because even as an SDSU fan I think the whole thing is quite comical thinking about Stig actually drinking Joose. Also, the Joose is their go to right now, because they don't have much else on us for smack other than rings. That's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        you are correct. I let my
                        thin skin show.

Comment

So none of the coaches or assistants at NDSU, USD or any other team in the MVC have a first-time DWI or any other smudge on their records? Their pasts are all perfectly blemish-free? That's amazing. I guess that's why some of their fans, who apparently also have perfect records, can cast stones with silly jokes.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Congratulations on your HC's commitment for 5 additional years, going to be a hell of a game tomorrow night.
                            Looking forward to joining the Summit & MVFC.

Comment

https://twitter.com/huskieunleashed/...773766656?s=21

Didn’t know where else to put this rumor.

Comment

Working...
                              X