GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Savannah State Tigers @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Savannah State Tigers @ Frost Arena

I think Brown had a concussion or some other injury recently. Maybe he’s still unavailable? That would be a shame.

What can we do? It’s not like there’s a bunch of inexperienced 3rd stringers available on the bench. Krueger’s probably going to hit 5 3’s himself in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Great minds...
      I was watching on my phone at work so will have to pay better attention in the 2nd half, but are the trim on the sleeves, the waist and the leg trim different? the waist I noticed looked jagged, were the sleeves that way too?
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Like... how does this coach have a job? What does he teach at practice? Hahaha and how do any of the players not decide to run some clock on just ONE possession. Glad to see Owen King 3-3 on threes.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I was watching on my phone at work so will have to pay better attention in the 2nd half, but are the trim on the sleeves, the waist and the leg trim different? the waist I noticed looked jagged, were the sleeves that way too?
          I wish it were a solid line like around the neck and arms: https://twitter.com/argusmattz/status/1072652973992480768

Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not a big fan if the unis. Of course I'm not particularly fond of the black unis either, but "kids these days" I guess.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
              Like... how does this coach have a job? What does he teach at practice? Hahaha and how do any of the players not decide to run some clock on just ONE possession. Glad to see Owen King 3-3 on threes.
              They are moving down ti D-II next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                They are moving down ti D-II next year.
                Well yeah, but School of Mines at least plays relatively competitive basketball against us. If you're outmatched, tell your kids to use the full clock and shorten the game. I know they're just bad but woof

Comment

Would like to see Tevin get a triple double. 8points, 9 assist and 6 rebounds at the half.

Comment

Jacks win 139-72. School record for points.

Comment

Let's do the same thing against Nevada!

Comment

Originally posted by naters_gonna_nate View Post
                        Let's do the same thing against Nevada!
                        Hopefully Owen King is able to play. He banged knees with a Tiger in the second half and never returned He was up in the huddles during timeouts which was a good sign. I have a feeling the the Jacks wiill need everyone at Nevada.

Comment

School records for total points (139) and for number of three-pointers made (23; old record set last year at Ole' MIss: 18). Nearly got the Summit League's records for total points scored in a game, 140.

Watched the game on Midco...not sure what to take away from that one. Maybe it was good we had new uniforms (announcers said Mike Daum did the design) so that we can talk about basketball fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            I wish it were a solid line like around the neck and arms: https://twitter.com/argusmattz/status/1072652973992480768

Having solid yellow around the waist and shorts would be better like it's on the top. Compared to those other grays that looked like dingy white ones.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

SVP puts on the Go Jacks net hat and gives a good segment on the first half on SportsCenter. Most points in a half in ten seasons, missed NCAA record by 8.

Comment

So whats more impressive, scoring 90 points in a football game or 90 points in a half of a basketball game?

Comment

Working...
                                X