X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Savannah State Tigers @ Frost Arena

Comment

We need to stop scheduling HBCU’s in all sports until further notice!

Comment

I've never seen 77 points scored in one half of a college game, and we have that with over 3 minutes left in the 1st.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

77-31 with 3:39 left in the half. Jacks shooting 76%.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Well played!

Comment

Record for most points in a game is 136. I think that is in jeopardy

Comment

Well, letse talk about the important stuff. The uniforms. Normally I am more traditional as far as uniforms go, but I really like these. Sure better then the old grays we had a few years ago. They are clean and modern but sort of a throw back look with the logo on it. surprisingly 2 thumbs up.

edit, throw I meant.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

why is Brown not in? he should play the whole 2nd half.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Well, letse talk about the important stuff. The uniforms. Normally I am more traditional as far as uniforms go, but I really like these. Sure better then the old grays we had a few years ago. They are clean and modern but sort of a through back look with the logo on it. surprisingly 2 thumbs up.
                    I agree, goon. The only part I'm kind of iffy on is the trim around the bottom of the shorts.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Well, letse talk about the important stuff. The uniforms. Normally I am more traditional as far as uniforms go, but I really like these. Sure better then the old grays we had a few years ago. They are clean and modern but sort of a through back look with the logo on it. surprisingly 2 thumbs up.
                      I like them but very much do not like the jagged trim on the bottom of the shorts.

Comment

HALF: SDSU 90, Savannah St, 33.

Um.

Comment

Jacks could score 0 points in the second half and still win. Not sure we'll see a game like this against a D1 opponent again.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            I like them but very much do not like the jagged trim on the bottom of the shorts.
                            Great minds...
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Fun fact, if you want to play the Jacks in a game of horse, it's not going to go well for you.

Comment

Well, letse talk about the important stuff. The uniforms. Normally I am more traditional as far as uniforms go, but I really like these. Sure better then the old grays we had a few years ago. They are clean and modern but sort of a throw back look with the logo on it. surprisingly 2 thumbs up.

edit, throw I meant.
                                They were designed by Daum.

Comment

Working...
                                X