Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Delusional bison fans thought they deserved one. No way they would have gotten one.
    I actually agree with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      The ankle cuffs need to come off TC. If he has 5 yards go get it! That will open everything else up. There is no more tomorrow.
      Yeah Tcs been passive running the ball all year, for good reason he’s avoided injury, but if there’s ever a time to unleash it’s tomorrow.

Comment

Aaaaaaand NDSU has a new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Aaaaaaand NDSU has a new coach.

YAAAAWN... NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
            I actually agree with that!
            To be fair a top fcs school should probably beat some of the 6 win bowl teams more then often. Now if ndsu fans were thinking they should get a orange bowl bid or something that's nuts. But some no name bowl against a 6 or 7 win team. I am taking ndsu or top fcs for sure.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              To be fair a top fcs school should probably beat some of the 6 win bowl teams more then often. Now if ndsu fans were thinking they should get a orange bowl bid or something that's nuts. But some no name bowl against a 6 or 7 win team. I am taking ndsu or top fcs for sure.
              correct but it's still a pipe dream as no one in the FBS is smart enough to realize that. Seriously these Kansas State idiots even thought they were better than NDSU this year.. .

Comment

We need to play like a team who has nothing to lose. When we had a lead in September the play calling got conservative and we lost the momentum which is huge in the Fargomdome. Need the best performance ever from TC. I know our d will be ready but ourplay caller in the booth concerns me.
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  The problem is, I can almost guarantee that two, maybe 3 possessions will be wasted by a couple swing passes in a row, unless he gives TC a chance to bail him out on 3rd down like he does so often.
                  100% this happens. If our defense can get some quick 3 and outs, we need to pounce on them early, get up and keep pouring it on. Don't get passive.

Comment

Working...
                  X