Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I'd argue his scrambling ability is "great".
    Stick is the best running quarterback NDSU has ever had, at least in the D1 era. TC is the best running QB I've seen at SDSU in the D1 era as well. Both are crazy dangerous when moving.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
      Stick is the best running quarterback NDSU has ever had, at least in the D1 era. TC is the best running QB I've seen at SDSU in the D1 era as well. Both are crazy dangerous when moving.
      Both probably pass for around 200 which ever does better scrambling may be the difference.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Big play by Tetz on ST's is due. I know he makes a ton of ST tackles but he is due to knock the ball loose on one of these this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by BitsTD; 12-13-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

We have three long term trends that are butting heads in this game. One is SDSU improving each year in the playoffs by one rung on the ladder for the past couple years. From being unseeded in the road, to being unseeded and hosting, to being seeded and making the quarters, to being seeded and making the semis, to this year. The other trend is getting to Fargo in the playoff in every even numbered year and losing. The third is that when we’ve met twice in a season one game was close and the other wasn’t.

Also, I read Zims article on the best xDSU games in the DI era and couldn’t believe he didn’t pick the 07 game. Winning this game Friday would be on par with that game in terms of the size of an upset it would be. Today is going to be so damn long.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            Also, I read Zims article on the best xDSU games in the DI era and couldn’t believe he didn’t pick the 07 game. Winning this game Friday would be on par with that game in terms of the size of an upset it would be. Today is going to be so damn long.

Agree. This is the game I picked as my all timer in FCS era.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
              Agree. This is the game I picked as my all timer in FCS era.
              I read that article as well, and 100% agree even as a Bison fan. I lived in Duluth, MN at the time; I was at the game. Monumental upset.

Comment

Anybody want a single ticket by other jacks fans?? Sold! To SeelSD
                Last edited by slosho; 12-13-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                  I read that article as well, and 100% agree even as a Bison fan. I lived in Duluth, MN at the time; I was at the game. Monumental upset.
                  TSCF, correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly there were rumblings in '07 if they won that game, they would've been undefeated. That coupled with the facts that they were not playoff eligible and number 1 there was speculation they may get a low tier bowl invite...my memory is a little murky but that's the hub bub I remember from that game.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    Also, I read Zims article on the best xDSU games in the DI era and couldn’t believe he didn’t pick the 07 game. Winning this game Friday would be on par with that game in terms of the size of an upset it would be.
                    I have no way of knowing what the odds were on that game, but I'm guessing that we were much more than 7-10 point dogs in that one. In those terms, 07 was a bigger upset than this game would be.

Comment

• Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      Anybody want a single ticket by other jacks fans??
                      Single or a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                        TSCF, correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly there were rumblings in '07 if they won that game, they would've been undefeated. That coupled with the facts that they were not playoff eligible and number 1 there was speculation they may get a low tier bowl invite...my memory is a little murky but that's the hub bub I remember from that game.
                        Delusional bison fans thought they deserved one. No way they would have gotten one.

Comment

I think the key to the Jacks on offense is to ensure Eidsness NEVER calls that damn swing pass ever again. I would rather see the jet sweep and get the TE's involved in the middle than that play. Their LB's are too good. Pound it with our RB's, set up our WR's.
                          Bottom line, we can out coach ourselves against the Bison. Stick to what we do and good things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                            I think the key to the Jacks on offense is to ensure Eidsness NEVER calls that damn swing pass ever again. I would rather see the jet sweep and get the TE's involved in the middle than that play. Their LB's are too good. Pound it with our RB's, set up our WR's.
                            Bottom line, we can out coach ourselves against the Bison. Stick to what we do and good things happen.
                            PREACH!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                              The problem is, I can almost guarantee that two, maybe 3 possessions will be wasted by a couple swing passes in a row, unless he gives TC a chance to bail him out on 3rd down like he does so often.

Comment

The ankle cuffs need to come off TC. If he has 5 yards go get it! That will open everything else up. There is no more tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X