Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    The Bison's run may be ending. They've got a big senior class and with their coach and probably some of his assistants leaving for K-State, their recruits might be having second thoughts about going to NDSU. The Bison have a lot to think about this week. Advantage, Jacks.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...man-head-coach
    I doubt it. There are so many hidden resources especially their recruiting classes we know little about that haven’t seen the field. One staffer will stay behind to be their head coach. Next year, they will tough as nails. SDSU recruiting has improved but I think we are still trying to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      If Korlikowski and Snyder are both out...gotta be real, those are probably two of our five most important players on defense. Two of our best players, anyhow, no matter how you slice it. And that that's a reason for some serious concern.
      Not having Krockett hurts the most, he was unblockable up in Fargo earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        Check out what happened after 2013.....

BTW distraction is now over. Now focus sets in to send the coach out right. Your timing could not be worse.
        I agree. I can't see a scenario where this helps the Jackrabbits. The Bison will be amped to send Klieman out a winner... especially at home against SDSU. They will be hyper-focused.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          I agree. I can't see a scenario where this helps the Jackrabbits. The Bison will be amped to send Klieman out a winner... especially at home against SDSU. They will be hyper-focused.
          Maybe they get up get over hyped and emotional and we claw back into it and sneak one out at the end after their hype dies down after getting a lead.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think we'll need to play flawless football. And even then it may not be enough.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a boat race.

Comment

To me the key will be Stick. He has been pretty non-stick & slippery when we get our hands on him. The key will be wrapping up and grabbing cloth when we get to him. We can't let him escape our grasp like he is covered in Teflon. When we get to him we have to bring him down.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                I think we'll need to play flawless football. And even then it may not be enough.

I just hope this doesn't turn into a boat race.
                Agreed. After the way the Vikings played last night... I can't do that as a fan twice in one week. I need SDSU to win or be close at least.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Eh, most of them aren't that bad, unless you've been hanging out on bisonville.

I was looking and waiting for confirmation about CK. So I was checking twitter, Bisonville, and any internet stories.

Comment

What struck me in NDSU's game against Colgate was how astonishingly open the NDSU receivers were. Now, kudos to Stick for finding the open guy, but on the other hand it's a heck of a lot easier to play catch behind NDSU's o-line when he's got wide open receivers.

I think two big keys of the game are putting enough pressure on Stick to make him hurry throws or at least be a bit uncomfortable, and cover his receivers well enough to make Stick make the tough throw.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

FWIW, Snyder is listed as the starter on the depth chart this week. Krolikowski also listed but with an "or" designation. Let's hope both can play and be effective.

Comment

On the Monday evening John Stigelmeier show from Cubby's, Stig didn't sound at all optimistic about Snyder, Krok Pot and a couple other players. So if the depth chart lists Snyder---is there some misinformation out there?

I think we can count on the NDSU players and coaches to do what they do best: play nearly flawless football no matter who is on the other side. But, always good to hear some of their fans whine and cry. Of all the FCS teams in the country, SDSU has the best shot of knocking the Bison off. I've got my tickets for the game and am really looking forward to this one. I'm predicting a Jacks win with a two TD cushion.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          On the Monday evening John Stigelmeier show from Cubby's, Stig didn't sound at all optimistic about Snyder, Krok Pot and a couple other players. So if the depth chart lists Snyder---is there some misinformation out there? (That'll stir up the buffalo fans.)
                          He made it sound like 4-5 significant contributors would be unavailable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            On the Monday evening John Stigelmeier show from Cubby's, Stig didn't sound at all optimistic about Snyder, Krok Pot and a couple other players. So if the depth chart lists Snyder---is there some misinformation out there?

I think we can count on the NDSU players and coaches to do what they do best: play nearly flawless football no matter who is on the other side. But, always good to hear some of their fans whine and cry. Of all the FCS teams in the country, SDSU has the best shot of knocking the Bison off. I've got my tickets for the game and am really looking forward to this one. I'm predicting a Jacks win with a two TD cushion.
                            Cat and Mouse. Will be shocked if Snyder isn't playing Friday.

Comment

Hope you're right. I hope Snyder is 100% and hunting Bison. I want to see our NW Iowa trio, Rozeboom, Backhaus and Snyder gang-tackling the Bison at the line of scrimmage all game long.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                What struck me in NDSU's game against Colgate was how astonishingly open the NDSU receivers were. Now, kudos to Stick for finding the open guy, but on the other hand it's a heck of a lot easier to play catch behind NDSU's o-line when he's got wide open receivers.

I think two big keys of the game are putting enough pressure on Stick to make him hurry throws or at least be a bit uncomfortable, and cover his receivers well enough to make Stick make the tough throw.
                                Winning 1st down and pass rush are key!

Comment

Working...
                                X