Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Section 8 Row AA
    section 16 II

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      Tweet from The Pride of the Dakotas. "See you in Fargo on Friday"!
      Yep! This is happening!!!! It won't be a full strength Pride due to the semester being over on Wednesday, but most have signed up to go. I'm so excited to be doing this!
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        How many tickets does SDSU get? I cant go but just wondering.
        It will likely be consumed by families of players with a few left. Then the tickets will be the SRO in the endzones.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          It will likely be consumed by families of players with a few left. Then the tickets will be the SRO in the endzones.
          I put in for 2 in 2016 and got them. It seemed like the families of players had first crack, then after that it was whoever submitted for them. Not sure if any season ticket holders got turned away.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            My receipt says I got mine at 3:04
            Let it be known that slosho is GOAT.
            Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
            guess my computer was too slow. I see some on Fargo Craigslist for $85 to $150.
            I paid over that for the cheapest ones on Stubhub for the Maker Game this year. And I mean over the $150. Wife still isn’t terribly impressed with that, mostly because dad got to go and she didn’t. My mistake in messing with my juju, she’s coming on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

As far as the game goes, we’re the underdogs and we should be. They have a phenomenal team. Pretty much everyone won’t give us much of a chance other than to keep it closer than anybody else will. And I think that perfectly fits this season, no? This team has been doubted ever since the first quarter of the JMU game last year by our rivals, national media, and our own fans even.

They doubted TC could mentally recover.

They doubted the offense could be more than a shell of itself.

They doubted we would even have a winning record.

They doubted we would make the playoffs, or at best, we would be a bubble team.

They doubted the Marker Game would be a contest.

They doubted if we were really that good after overtime against the Trees.

They doubted we would recover from the UNI game.

They doubted we could handle playing a triple option team well.

Instead we have a MORE potent offense. Taryn has shown it WASN’T only Jake and Dallas carrying him. We didn’t just stay close, we let the Marker Game slip through our fingers. We didn’t just recover after the UNI game, we scored over 34 points in every game until we played the number two ranked team in the country at their house in a monsoon. We didn’t just make the playoffs, we got as high of a seed as we’ve ever had. We didn’t just handle the option team, we forced them to have to almost abandon it to reach 17 points. So hell yeah. Doubt these boys. You could see the drive to have another game from TC on his last touchdown. I want all the doubt in the world on these guys cause they’ve thrived on it. After an entire summer of being asked how in the world would the offense work without our two nfl studs they went out and averaged over 45 ppg during the season. Now we get to face our rival who has basically been preordained as the national champs before the season was halfway over with a shiny undefeated record in a place that is almost as familiar to us as our own field? Yes please. These are the games these guys have put all that work in for. This is what FCS playoffs are all about. Let’s go give them the same feeling they had in 07. I hope everyone who is able to can finagle a ticket for themselves and put as much blue in there as we can squeeze in between the thundercow fans, this could be one for the ages. It’s about time they get to feel what it’s like to have one of your best teams ever sent home by a rival.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                Let it be known that slosho is GOAT.

I paid over that for the cheapest ones on Stubhub for the Maker Game this year. And I mean over the $150. Wife still isn’t terribly impressed with that, mostly because dad got to go and she didn’t. My mistake in messing with my juju, she’s coming on Friday.

Not sure I want to pay that to line a Bison fan pocket just yet plus I do question the validity of a couple of them on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  Yep! This is happening!!!! It won't be a full strength Pride due to the semester being over on Wednesday, but most have signed up to go. I'm so excited to be doing this!
                  They will definitely class up the place. They deserve it too as they have played in some miserable weather the past couple games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
                    They will definitely class up the place. They deserve it too as they have played in some miserable weather the past couple games.
                    This is the truth.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I know it's early on Monday morning, but does anybody have news on Snyder or any other significant injuries? Having all-hands on deck for this game would be really nice. We have better depth than ever, but there's a reason some of these players are first on the depth chart.

Dunn's loss is a setback for the Bison faithful, but they have excellent talent and depth at that position. Both Anderson and Dunn were 2nd team all-MVFC. Can't remember having two all-conference running backs from one team before.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                        I know it's early on Monday morning, but does anybody have news on Snyder or any other significant injuries? Having all-hands on deck for this game would be really nice. We have better depth than ever, but there's a reason some of these players are first on the depth chart.Dunn's loss is a setback for the Bison faithful, but they have excellent talent and depth at that position. Both Anderson and Dunn were 2nd team all-MVFC. Can't remember having two all-conference running backs from one team before.
                        If Snyder is back(which I think he will be) the Bison fans will be chattering about Ryan Berry and our protocols...Losing Kroc stinks but I don't think other than Snyder there were any other significant injuries Saturday. Genant is a tough SOB, just keeps plugging away. Hopefully after Friday he can have 3 weeks to recover and then dominate in Frisco.The trend that concerns me is our uptick in penalties, especially false starts. usually a team gets better with penalties as the season goes on, this is not the case this year.

Comment

Just looking forward to seeing the offense on a good playing surface once again.

The Jacks can 100% practice in the SJAC, no worries about weather or distractions from TC traveling for awards ceremonies.

Let's do this!

Comment

This is our best chance yet to beat the Bison in the playoffs. Needless to say it will be a very difficult task. We gave them a good run up there in the regular season which should give us some confidence but this is a different animal. We have to give the Bison credit for what they are. When it comes to playoff time they have been able to raise the bar and become a next level team. The Jacks are the last team the Bison want to see in the playoffs because we've beaten them more than anyone, we match up well with them, and we aren't afraid to go into their house.

I fully expect our team to raise their level of play and give it all up in Fargo. This is the last dragon they need to slay to be considered not just a top ten program but a legit title contender every year.

Will it be enough? I sure hope so. It would be transformational for our program!

Let's go hit them in the mouth!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Here are my keys to the game:

1. Get rid of stupid penalties (false starts). Twice on the goal line and once on the final drive vs. KSU we had false starts. We overcame 2 of them, but one resulted in a FG instead of a TD. You cannot shoot yourself in the foot vs. NDSU.

2. TC has to take care of the ball. Plain and simple, he can't have a mental mistake and leave a pass hanging. It seems like the middle of the field is where it happens to him, when he either loses track of a safety, or has a miscommunication with a WR.

3. Offensive drives have to result in TDs. If we kick more than 1 FG against NDSU, I don't like our chances. This may be the biggest key out of all of them, because of the 4 point difference on the scoreboard, and the momentum shift. It's demoralizing to only come away with 3 when you have a good drive against NDSU, and they use it as motivation.

4. I'm fine with jet sweeps occasionally, especially when we fake them a bunch of times to get teams to react, then when they aren't reacting, actually use it. However, I hate when we run our RBs to the outside. KSU's defense was way too fast to try to run a sweep play, and NDSU's defense will be the same way. Especially against KSU, our O line was mauling them when we ran it between the tackles or just off tackle, and both Strong and Daniel run much better vertically than they do horizontally.

5. Along with sweep runs, NO SWING PASSES, EVER! I wish Eidsness would eliminate this from his play sheet, but he calls them a handful of times every game, and more often than not, they result in a loss and put us behind schedule. In the KSU game, he called 2 in a row at the goal line, and we had to kick a FG instead because neither worked. When we were up 20-10 and trying to salt the game away, he ran another 2 swing passes in a row and we had to punt. Just call a down field pass and let TC do his thing (like he did on the final drive on 3rd and long).

6. As far as defense goes, we can't rush 4 and sit in a soft zone. KSU tore us up when we did it, and NDSU will definitely tear us up. Stick is proficient enough to find an open guy in our soft zone defense.

7. Along with #6, we need to contain Stick. I think this is the biggest key on defense. We have proved that we can stop their run game often enough, and when we force Stick to throw it, we can get him to make mistakes, but if we don't get enough pressure on him, and bring him down when we've got him contained, we will lose. No question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                If Snyder is back(which I think he will be) the Bison fans will be chattering about Ryan Berry and our protocols...Losing Kroc stinks but I don't think other than Snyder there were any other significant injuries Saturday. Genant is a tough SOB, just keeps plugging away. Hopefully after Friday he can have 3 weeks to recover and then dominate in Frisco.The trend that concerns me is our uptick in penalties, especially false starts. usually a team gets better with penalties as the season goes on, this is not the case this year.
                                Losing Kroc will be more of a loss this week than last. He can really collapse a pocket and put pressure from the DT position unlike no one else we have on our roster. Snyders' loss in the 2nd half was obvious. He's our only safety that really likes to come down hill. He is also such a leader on the back end that looked like we missed in the 2nd half. It was a pretty good lick, I would doubt whether we see him this week. He's a tough kid, but this isn't a tough kid injury. Josh was also out a few times was his an injury or performance related. I saw #37 in their a few snaps late in the game. Losing Romo and now Snyder puts us at a disadvantage on the back end. It also looked like Mikey was gimpy on Saturday. Anyone know what Rozy was being looked at for? It was good to see hime come back in. Seeing Snyder and Rozy on the same play laying on the turf was difficult to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X