Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Default Re: 12/14 @ Bison for a trip to Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    To be fair a top fcs school should probably beat some of the 6 win bowl teams more then often. Now if ndsu fans were thinking they should get a orange bowl bid or something that's nuts. But some no name bowl against a 6 or 7 win team. I am taking ndsu or top fcs for sure.
    correct but it's still a pipe dream as no one in the FBS is smart enough to realize that. Seriously these Kansas State idiots even thought they were better than NDSU this year.. .

We need to play like a team who has nothing to lose. When we had a lead in September the play calling got conservative and we lost the momentum which is huge in the Fargomdome. Need the best performance ever from TC. I know our d will be ready but ourplay caller in the booth concerns me.
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    The problem is, I can almost guarantee that two, maybe 3 possessions will be wasted by a couple swing passes in a row, unless he gives TC a chance to bail him out on 3rd down like he does so often.
    100% this happens. If our defense can get some quick 3 and outs, we need to pounce on them early, get up and keep pouring it on. Don't get passive.