• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Drake Bulldogs @ Frost Arena

All I found were highlights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2S-Xnz8qA

Comment

Oregon trailing Michigan State by 7 at the half 46-39, hope Oregon pulls through and wins, we don't need them any more motivated for a win against us than they otherwise would be.It's on now on ESPN-2, ch 25 Midco.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-09-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Oregon loses 88-82. 15 turnovers from a team that averages 11. Signature win for Spartans.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Oregon loses 88-82. 15 turnovers from a team that averages 11. Signature win for Spartans.
          Oregon will be highly agitated, wanting to get back to winning when coming to Frost I suppose, hopefully not as agitated as Marquette was when they lost to Div -2 Grand Valley State before playing us at the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Oregon will be highly agitated, wanting to get back to winning when coming to Frost I suppose, hopefully not as agitated as Marquette was when they lost to Div -2 Grand Valley State before playing us at the start of the season.
            It appeared the Ducks will shoot plenty from outside(30 3pt today) and #24 will pound the paint. Oregon shot 45% in the loss. There are plenty of players 6'1"-6'4" that get playing time. I only see that 9 players have been in games this year while only 8 played today with 6'6" freshman clocking 5 minutes of the 31 bench minutes.. That was 15.5% of minutes, 11% of rebounds, 27% of the turnovers and 7.3% of the points.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              It appeared the Ducks will shoot plenty from outside(30 3pt today) and #24 will pound the paint. Oregon shot 45% in the loss. There are plenty of players 6'1"-6'4" that get playing time. I only see that 9 players have been in games this year while only 8 played today with 6'6" freshman clocking 5 minutes of the 31 bench minutes.. That was 15.5% of minutes, 11% of rebounds, 27% of the turnovers and 7.3% of the points.
              It seemed to me MSU was getting hammered and out played by a very confident Oregon team ,who quickly got themselves a 11, 12 point lead. Merchant called a TO and MSU seemed to start working the ball more inside, they made the game more physical down low, Msu got a few to drop through the hoop + the foul and started clawing their way back into the game. As MSU got closer and closer, the momentum seemed to change more in MSU's direction and the more confident the Spartans became, the crowd was way more vocal, MSU started shooting much better, Oregon started pressing things too much and making bad passes, using poor judgement and were forcing themselves into committing a lot of uncharacteristic turnovers.

The key to the game was MSU didn't panic and came back stronger and started to dictate the way the game was going to be played, Oregon didn't respond well, started playing sloppy, they didn't play with as much confidence.The rest is history, well played by MSU to turn it around and get the win.
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-09-2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X