Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @Kennesaw State Owls (playoffs-quarterfinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @Kennesaw State Owls (playoffs-quarterfinals)

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    I was more thinking about a downpour I guess, but for some reason I don't remember this game either. I think my years at SDSU have finally started to take their toll on my memory.
    Last year's Hobo Day weather was classified as "light rain," and I remember that as a more of a steady rain, although maybe a combination of the game outcome and wind just made it seem more unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      I believe one of the KSU posters on their board mentioned that the field, both grass and turf, has an excellent drainage system. That coupled with the fact that it won't necessarily turn into a muddy mess 2 minutes in I believe favors our style of offense. Hopefully Conklin (Wofford HC and former Jack) was able to provide some insight on which cleatsd would work best on this surface, GB, GB, GO JACKS!
      How do you think the field tilting due to the Jacks' weight/size difference, as referenced by Kennesaw State's coach, will affect drainage though?

I'm more concerned with injuries than I am Jacks' difficulties neutralizing the option. Can't wait to see what happens, and "Go Colgate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        It looks like it could rain for the whole game. Any chance of a reprieve?
        Forecast is also calling for increasing winds as afternoon progresses, which could impact kicking game

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          I was more thinking about a downpour I guess, but for some reason I don't remember this game either. I think my years at SDSU have finally started to take their toll on my memory.
          This game was the Mo State game 11/03/2018. Check the thread and you will get some flavor of this game. It is a normal observation of those that are in early stages of memory problems to forget more recent events while recalling distant activities more clearly. It is possible that you did not attend the game for the memory. The rain varied from light to very steady through the game. Addressing your memory condition might be treated through a variety of pharmaceuticals!
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
            Addressing your memory condition might be treated through a variety of pharmaceuticals!
            Or perhaps that is what caused the memory issues
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Wow. Absolute bomb shell from Zimmer. Krockett Krolikowski is done for the season with a knee injury.

Comment

Krockett done for year with knee injury. “F”.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Wow. Absolute bomb shell from Zimmer. Krockett Krolikowski is done for the season with a knee injury.
                  Ouch. That is not what we needed

Comment

If we can afford an injury like that it’s on the D line. Although the Krock Pot has been outstanding this year so it definitely hurts

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Krockett done for year with knee injury. “F”.
                      Hopefully the addition of Wilson's and Genant's addition will offset the loss somehow
                      Last edited by SoDakJack; 12-08-2018, 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thats a huge loss to the chain gang. He’s been a dominant force hope it’s not career ending injury.
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Uffda.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It's like we've cashed in all our relative health the past 5 years for injuries this season. I'm confident that we have the depth on the d line to work through it, but it's a definite blow. It's part of the game, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                              Thats a huge loss to the chain gang. He’s been a dominant force hope it’s not career ending injury.
                              Considering the coaches are somewhat optimistic he could return this year, I would assume it is not a career ending injury.

Comment

If you read and interpret the article it doesn’t sound like a career ending type injury.
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X