Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: @Kennesaw State Owls (playoffs-quarterfinals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @Kennesaw State Owls (playoffs-quarterfinals)

Okay...it is officially game day! Let’s get this started. 1-0 again today!

#KeepTheGDTSimple

#GoJacks

Re: GDT: @Kennesaw State Owls (playoffs-quarterfinals)

Listening to a pregame by Tyler M.. It sounds like they will be very willing to go for it on any reasonable 4th downs. At least history has proven that so far this season. That's a wrinkle.

Comment

#WinTheToss
      #TakeTheBall
      #Don'tLookBack

I said it on AGS, but I think that SDSU comes out and dares KSU to throw. Walk as many guys up as we can and make their QB beat us with his arm. He has only completed 66 passes this season (12 in their opener). Make them win this game by throwing for 400 yards, not by rushing for 300.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Between the rain and the triple option, this is the most nervous I've been for a game in awhile.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Between the rain and the triple option, this is the most nervous I've been for a game in awhile.
          If they can't pass, the triple option doesn't scare me. Walk a couple extra guys up with a QB spy. Let the line get penetration.

If our offense is able to function I like our chances regardless of what they do. The only way that KSU wins is if we don't execute on the offensive side of the ball

Comment

I’m comforted by the fact we’ve really been good on the ground this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              I’m comforted by the fact we’ve really been good this year.
              ​FTFY

Comment

It looks like it could rain for the whole game. Any chance of a reprieve?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  It looks like it could rain for the whole game. Any chance of a reprieve?
                  Looks like we want to score early because the rain only gets worse the later it gets. Looks like it will change from light rain to heavier rain by the end of the game. Temps around 40, wind around 10.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Looks like we want to score early because the rain only gets worse the later it gets. Looks like it will change from light rain to heavier rain by the end of the game. Temps around 40, wind around 10.
                    I don't recall SDSU playing in may rain games lately. Perhaps I am just blocking the out.

Comment

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#HoosYoDaddy
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        I don't recall SDSU playing in may rain games lately. Perhaps I am just blocking the out.
                        Remembering my rain gear that day, look at this box score. It was not heavy downpour.
                        https://gojacks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=football&id=8571
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          Remembering my rain gear that day, look at this box score. It was not heavy downpour.
                          I like that comparison better than Hobo Day last year.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            I was more thinking about a downpour I guess, but for some reason I don't remember this game either. I think my years at SDSU have finally started to take their toll on my memory.

Comment

I believe one of the KSU posters on their board mentioned that the field, both grass and turf, has an excellent drainage system. That coupled with the fact that it won't necessarily turn into a muddy mess 2 minutes in I believe favors our style of offense. Hopefully Conklin (Wofford HC and former Jack) was able to provide some insight on which cleatsd would work best on this surface, GB, GB, GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X