GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ UT Chattanooga Mocs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ UT Chattanooga Mocs

These teams used to be Mocassins, but were transferred to Mocs which resembles a mockingbird named Scrappy or something like that. First year coach, Katie Burrows, has the start of a down year for this team. They are normally picked at the top. This year they are the3rd and5th pick depending on the coaches or media. They have been in post season as a regular. Coach Burrows takes over after 8 years as an assistant. They recently were beaten by over 20 by Central Michigan. If the Jackrabbits can find that defense again at 7 pm, they should be able to get a road victory. 104.1 FM WNAX is the place to listen. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ UT Chattanooga Mocs

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    These teams used to be Mocassins, but were transferred to Mocs which resembles a mockingbird named Scrappy or something like that. First year coach, Katie Burrows, has the start of a down year for this team. They are normally picked at the top. This year they are the3rd and5th pick depending on the coaches or media. They have been in post season as a regular. Coach Burrows takes over after 8 years as an assistant. They recently were beaten by over 20 by Central Michigan. If the Jackrabbits can find that defense again at 7 pm, they should be able to get a road victory. 104.1 FM WNAX is the place to listen. Go Jacks!!
    Game is also on ESPN+.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Game is also on ESPN+.
      7pm eastern is 6pm central. Sorry
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Is there a player of note to listen for?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          Game is also on ESPN+.
          No scoreboard on the screen. Pretty sweet.

Comment

The Jacks have pretty much picked up where they left off the other night. Other than a couple of sloppy minutes in the middle of the first quarter, they have dominated. Plenty of easy baskets after some good passes. Love the defense - 12 points allowed in 12:00 of play.

28-12 with 8:00 to go in the 2nd.

Comment

Not a good game to help prepare for Drake, looks like we are in cruise control, kind of lackadaisical, hope Drake doesn't jump out to a 20 point lead the first quarter if we don't play with some fire against them.We can't play around with anyone with just a 13 pt lead.I'm grouchy I know.I'll be happy with a win so we can hit practice hard for Drake.

Comment

boring game,everythings a foul call

Comment

Ever since the Jacks scored 9 pts in 27 seconds against Arkansas to tie, and eventualy win that game , i just don't think a 10 pt lead is that great.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    boring game,everythings a foul call
                    What do you mean, UTC had a grand total of 5 team fouls.... for the entire game...

Comment

We got the win , I'm happy, next game much tougher, means a lot more too. Can't wait.

Comment

It would have been fun to see another 30 point blowout by the Jacks, but I sure won't complain about a 17 point, never-tense road win.

Burckhard continues to impress. She is filling Ellie Thompson's shoes much better than I expected this early on.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                          What do you mean, UTC had a grand total of 5 team fouls.... for the entire game...
                          We bore the brunt of the whistled calls, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            We bore the brunt of the whistled calls, for sure.
                            I’m actually quite impressed in a 17 point win on the road that was that one-sidedly officiated. I’m sure AJ will use this a fuel for the game Saturday. I can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              It would have been fun to see another 30 point blowout by the Jacks, but I sure won't complain about a 17 point, never-tense road win.

Burckhard continues to impress. She is filling Ellie Thompson's shoes much better than I expected this early on.
                              The first game or two against "at par" level opponents Payton struggled. Like you said she is now catching on quite well. I am impressed too, as far as Ellie, Payton can finish much better than Ellie could.

Comment

Working...
                              X