Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Memphis Fighting Penny Hardaways

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    They are more athletic and are forcing the issue, we need to figure some things out.
    We're trying to force the issue but they keep flopping and the refs keep rewarding them. The one where Daum had his guy backed down and his guy clearly flopped was terrible... Yet again...

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      We need to slow down and get under control too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Exactly. The reffing is awful, but ultimately we're falling for the bait and keep making unnecessary turnovers.

Comment

If I'm Otz I've got 1 technical, maybe 2 at this point in the game. He's much more patient than I am it appears.

Comment

Daum picks up his 4th with 9:27 left.

Comment

Many questionable charge calls have changed the style of play and personnel making this a very difficult game to watch.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Expected a high scoring game.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                Many questionable charge calls have changed the style of play and personnel making this a very difficult game to watch.
                Awful to watch. This is the least fun I've had watching a basketball game in a long time.

Comment

Quit blaming the refs. Make your damn shots and defend.

Comment

It looks like Jenkins has figured out that these refs will call anything that looks vaugely like a foul if you're a good enough actor about it.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                      Refs have been bad, Jacks have been bad, Tigers haven't been great but tonight that might be good enough.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Refs have been bad, Jacks have been bad, Tigers haven't been great but tonight that might be good enough.

I can't watch it but you sound like what I have been thinking. DJJ, is feeling it, feed him the ball, he only has 3 PF's. Daum has 4

Comment

Another Jacks fan on jumbotron. Thought I was alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            Yes, a fair point. Many poor turnovers in the 1st half as well.
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Damn

Comment

... or to quote our farmer ... "quit blaming the refs ..." (major eye roll)

Comment

Working...
                                X