Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz: Most efficient scorers, best ball handlers, first 7 games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz: Most efficient scorers, best ball handlers, first 7 games?

Stats don't lie,not including the FR and Megan B. , not enough data as they haven't played a whole lot so far,min played are at end of game mostly.First off, this is purely for scoring efficiency (pts divided by min played) and for ball handling abilities it's (TO's divided by min played).
    I want to stress that some players who don't make either list simply have to keep playing their minutes because of the special things they bring to the team....for example Riley Cassio Jensen, her passing is spectacular, she's just good all around. Palmer brings toughness, another all-around player,,all bench players give valuable minutes (thueninck only 2 TO's in 80 min played),Irwin can go off on a scoring spree at any time ,all-around good player, etc, etc.

The top 5 for efficiency scoring are:

1) Macy Miller .601 points per min played (no surprise here)
    2)Maddy Guebert .4 ppm
    3)Miah Sellend .4 ppm
    4)Tagyn Larson .34 ppm
    5)Paiton Burckhard .33 ppm

First off the Bench...... 1)Syd Palmer .238 ppm and next is Tylee Irwin .233 ppm

Next , the best ball handlers, taking care of the ball

1) Lindsey Thueninck at .025 TO's per min played
    2)Paiton Burckhard .034 TO /min
    3)Maddy Guebert .05 TO / min
    4)Tagyn Larson .059 TO/min
    5)Macy Miller .06 TO /min

First off the bench ….1) Sydney Palmer .064 TO /min and next best is Myah Selland .073 TO /min

Just a little analyzing to pass some time (retired), hope some of you find it interesting.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-03-2018, 02:54 PM.

Re: Quiz: Who are the most efficient scorers, best ball handlers, first 7 games?

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Stats don't lie,not including the FR and Megan B. , not enough data as they haven't played a whole lot so far,min played are at end of game mostly.First off, this is purely for scoring efficiency (pts divided by min played) and for ball handling abilities it's (TO's divided by min played).
    I want to stress that some players who don't make either list simply have to keep playing their minutes because of the special things they bring to the team....for example Riley Cassio Jensen, her passing is spectacular, she's just good all around. Palmer brings toughness, another all-around player,,all bench players give valuable minutes (thueninck only 2 TO's in 80 min played),Irwin can go off on a scoring spree at any time ,all-around good player, etc, etc.

The top 5 for efficiency scoring are:

1) Macy Miller .601 points per min played (no surprise here)
    2)Maddy Guebert .4 ppm
    3)Miah Sellend .4 ppm
    4)Tagyn Larson .34 ppm
    5)Paiton Burckhard .33 ppm

First off the Bench...... 1)Syd Palmer .238 ppm and next is Tylee Irwin .233 ppm

Next , the best ball handlers, taking care of the ball

1) Lindsey Thueninck at .025 TO's per min played
    2)Paiton Burckhard .034 TO /min
    3)Maddy Guebert .05 TO / min
    4)Tagyn Larson .059 TO/min
    5)Macy Miller .06 TO /min

First off the bench ….1) Sydney Palmer .064 TO /min and next best is Myah Selland .073 TO /min

Just a little analyzing to pass some time (retired), hope some of you find it interesting.
    Wow good job with all the math. I wonder how it would turn out with scoring efficiency with points vs shots taken?

Ball handling vs amount of time with the ball in your hand? There are so many ways to attack these types of deals and I'm way to lazy to figger it.

Comment

Re: Quiz: Who are the most efficient scorers, best ball handlers, first 7 games?

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      Wow good job with all the math. I wonder how it would turn out with scoring efficiency with points vs shots taken?

Ball handling vs amount of time with the ball in your hand? There are so many ways to attack these types of deals and I'm way to lazy to figger it.
      Ya, as far as I know , these aren't real stats (wait...I think maybe ppm is), just my crazy way of thinking....but they make sense to me?

Comment

Working...
      X