Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quarterfinals @ KSU Owls

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    I’ll be at BWWs to watch the first half of the FB game then will watch the 2nd half on my phone in Frost. Huge game for the women, so will try and multitask a bit. Could the men just run up a big halftime lead and let me focus on one thing?!
    I can picture some inopportune cheers or groans happening during the game at Frost. Taryn throws a TD pass at a time when Macy gets called for a charge. Hundreds of fans cheering for the TD they watched on their phones, while Macy gets up off the floor with a puzzled look on her face.

Comment

I'm feeling good about the team's chance's today! (of course it's Friday)

Tomorrow around noon I'm going to be much more pessimistic. Let's Go Bunny Rabbits!

Comment

FYI - WBB game is on GoJacks.com streaming only. No ESPN+. I just purchased a $11 monthly pass (and set a calendar reminder to cancel recurring fee) for GoJacks.com all-access. Now I'm ready to watch both at the same time with a big cocktail in my hand!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          So complete speculation on your part then?

TC has small hands and he's dropped balls before. This year he is wearing a glove to help with his grip. It has seemed to help although that's complete speculation on my part.

Saying the only way TC plays that way is because he was injured just isn't true. JMU had an elite pass rush and an elite secondary. They were able to pressure TC and make him uncomfortable. The best QB maybe ever (Tom Brady) when pressured is a different QB. I don't think it's a stretch that TC got a little rattled early and things snowballed and he tried to press which forced more errors.

If he was indeed hurt why wouldn't they come out and say that (after the game) so at least it might explain the performance?
          I hope that TC just didn't have a case of the dropsies. If he had that problem in the past and you could see it, hopefully the coaches knew about it and they would of had the glove handy.
          Whether it was dropsies, weather, injuries or TC just got rattled; it is just a shame the Lujan wasn't there to take over. TC just didn't have it that day.
          I don't know if the coaches would come out and say that they put a injured player in there even thought he couldn't preform.

Anyway, I just don't want to see KSU have two or three 5 minute drives and SDSU come out and run 4 plays in about 1 minute and punt. Everybody talks about SDSU defense not getting stops. After the other team scores, SDSU gets the ball. SDSU doesn't need to have the ball for a long time if they are scoring. If they don't score or take time off the clock, that is when there are problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
            I don't know if the coaches would come out and say that they put a injured player in there even thought he couldn't preform.
            Cappin and I just had a PM convo about this. If TC was injured they should have disclosed that after the fact because as it stands right now (unless you're in the know) it looks like TC just really sucked that game (which he did but it appears it wasn't entirely his fault). The coaches should own it IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Cappin and I just had a PM convo about this. If TC was injured they should have disclosed that after the fact because as it stands right now (unless you're in the know) it looks like TC just really sucked that game (which he did but it appears it wasn't entirely his fault). The coaches should own it IMO.

Comment

Preparedness level: 0%
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                X