Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quarterfinals @ KSU Owls

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    JackJD - I'll be in Watertown for some other activities on Saturday...any idea what local establishments may have the game broadcast at 2pm where I could potentially grab some food/drinks while I watch. Family friendly.
    Buffalo Wild Wings or Harry's
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

JackJD - I'll be in Watertown for some other activities on Saturday...any idea what local establishments may have the game broadcast at 2pm where I could potentially grab some food/drinks while I watch. Family friendly.
      Game kicks off at 1 PM CST! Go Jacks!!

Comment

Go to Harry's, the owners are big Jacks fans. During Jack's games they do $3 talls and bogo appetizers.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
          Go to Harry's, the owners are big Jacks fans. During Jack's games they do $3 talls and bogo appetizers.
          Family friendly as well? My kids have grown up as Cubbies being their favorite restaurant as a point of reference.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Family friendly as well? My kids have grown up as Cubbies being their favorite restaurant as a point of reference.
            Absolutely it is, it's Watertown's version of Cubby's.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              Absolutely it is, it's Watertown's version of Cubby's.
              The burgers are very, very good.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Harry's is on Kemp is it not and the place that once owned by the Governor Elect Noem mother? If so its a very good place to eat. Its change hands more than once but food is always good.

Comment

Hall of Flame burger, tater tots, chased with a Nordeast is where it's at.

Comment

I haven't look at the board all day and I'm glad to see people have been talking up Harry's as the place to be in Watertown on Saturday. Excellent food, beer selection (mixed drinks, too!), service and SDSU football. I will be in Sioux Falls Saturday morning and early afternoon so I'll have the benefit of WNAX driving back up to Watertown and expect to catch the balance of the game at Harry's.

Go Jacks at Harry's!

Comment

Not sure about the East side, but I know The Gateway on 41st right off of i-29 will have it on. Tons of TVs so I'm sure they will have the NDSU game on at noon as well for those who are interested in keeping tabs on both games. Great food and atmosphere for those of you that have not been there. Should be a good amount of Jacks fans there.

Comment

Anyone going to be at the game? I looked into it as my sister lives three hours northeast of Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                          Anyone going to be at the game? I looked into it as my sister lives three hours northeast of Atlanta.
                          This would be a serious road trip. What was the airfare to Atlanta?
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This would be a serious road trip. What was the airfare to Atlanta?
                            Could have flown Spirit out of MSP for $241. Left today and come back Sunday morning. I seriously thought about it. Wife ultimately said no. F-ing Dave Ramsey.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
                              Not sure about the East side, but I know The Gateway on 41st right off of i-29 will have it on. Tons of TVs so I'm sure they will have the NDSU game on at noon as well for those who are interested in keeping tabs on both games. Great food and atmosphere for those of you that have not been there. Should be a good amount of Jacks fans there.
                              212 in Brandon usually has the game on.

Comment

I’m nervous for this game just like I get nervous before we play SIU or YSU. I know we should win and really think we have a much better team, I just worry about us laying an egg. Our road playoff history hasn’t been good when it comes to playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X